The top Peace, Love, & Misunderstanding quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Grace: See sometimes, sometimes in art like in life you have to accept the fact that your things aren't, aren't going right
and you don't quite know where you are going and you have to, have to accept that because that's when transformation can happen.
- Jude: The men are doing all the heavy lifting. Seems a little sexist to me. How about you, Zoe?
- Zoe: It's not about equal division of labor. It's about an equitable and efficient allocation of resources.
- Diane: Your father and I are getting a divorce.
- Grace: It's difficult for kids to accept that their parents are human.