• Directed By:
    Tina Gordon Chism
    In Theaters:
    May 10, 2013 Wide
    On DVD:
    Sep 10, 2013
  • Lionsgate Films

Could be funny but...

Oh wait Tyler Perry had his hands in the dough.

No thanks, everything he touches turns to rotting shit juice.
Dingbat Charlie
05-6-2013 11:38 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

Racist.

May 9 - 08:35 AM

Christopher Kelly

Christopher Kelly

Says they nigga that called Jay-Z a nigger you fucking racist as piece of shit.

May 10 - 10:46 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

It was a joke... nigga

May 10 - 10:56 PM

Christopher Kelly

Christopher Kelly

Calling someone a nigger is never a joke you fucking dumb shit. I bet you aint gots the balls to call a real nigga in real life a nigger. Bitch ass. Nigga done fuck your shit up for reals son.

May 11 - 04:19 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Says the prick who makes a fake profile of a black kid and uses the word "nigger" and it's derivatives well over a hundred times in order to garner attention. Get fucked Chris.

May 11 - 05:47 PM

Christopher Kelly

Christopher Kelly

Nigga dawg not nigger you dumb ass. Black folk are allowed to say that. White folk aint. So get bent bitch. Mac Daddy has my same name. That pic was tribute to my boy son. Fuck off nigga. Word.

May 11 - 07:44 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

"Nigga" is a derivative of "Nigger" dumbass. Not even the most ignorant of people talk like you do so you're obviously just fishing for attention.

May 11 - 08:10 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Also, that was not your son. You do realize that people can see your past profile pics right? Fucking dumbass.

May 11 - 08:14 PM

Christopher Kelly

Christopher Kelly

Dumb ass white folk. Nigga. We can say it you can't. Yes I knew it came from you racist ass white folk. Dumb ass nigga. I didn't say he was my son bitch. I said he was my boy son. Na mean? For reals you be need step off and kick rocks. Hell kick planets nigga. Peace.

May 11 - 10:05 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

People like you make me lose faith in humanity.

May 11 - 11:01 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

The fact that you believe white people can't say nigger but black people can... is racist.

May 12 - 04:48 PM

Tony Eddard Stark

Tony Eddard Stark

Wow. The three of you just need to stop. Same goes with Jay and that Preston fellow. I had my fun, especially with that Carlos kid, but it got old after a while.
@Chris: You do have some what of a point. However, you need to just stop. There are too many trolls as it is on RT. We don't need any more. Just stop.

May 12 - 05:27 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Listen, I'm not saying that you shouldn't say that word at all it's just that you say it too much and it makes you look like a troll. So please I'm not asking you to stop saying the word, just to cut down on how much you say it.

May 12 - 06:51 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

He was in Star Trek(2009)...

May 7 - 11:27 PM

Pat ChalupaBatman

Pat ChalupaBatman

No creative control = fine have him be a scrub in a movie

May 7 - 11:54 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Too bad that isn't the case here. Honestly, I don't give a flying fuck about this movie, but the fact he is involved in a big way, makes me even less interested. He doesn't know comedy even if it came and anally ravaged him in an ally.

May 8 - 12:02 AM

HausKat

Kase Collins

Agreed.

May 7 - 06:26 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile