The Perfect Score Reviews

½ September 21, 2014
Uma despretenciosa sessao da tarde.
September 11, 2014
A pretty standard teen flick about six high school kids trying to steal the SAT answers, starring pre-marvel Chris Penn and Scarlett Johannson (Scarlett does give us a glimpse of her potential future as Black Widow). You have to remember that this film was made for kids, so when Rotten Tomatoes complains that "it fails to explore its potentially socially relevant premise", the reviewers are forgetting who the target audience is, kids.
½ March 5, 2010
Moderately entertaining, but stupid. The narration was moronic as were a couple of the characters. (First and only viewing - 8/26/2014)
½ August 4, 2014
Almost like a 2000 version of the Breakfast Club... not great but definitely good... I would watch again... & have.
October 26, 2007
Man, this was funny.
March 25, 2014
"The Perfect Score" falters the most, is with the 'hooks' MTV tried to give it: it's narrated by the stoner, and everyone speaks with only swear words. Stoners of course typically speak slower than an average person which just make all the predictable things he's going to say and the inevitable events happen even slower. The exaggerated use of swear words I'm assuming is just to give the movie an edge. Just remember that this is produced by MTV, that should be all I have to say.
½ March 20, 2014
A pretty dumb and generic teen film.
October 12, 2013
Okay I love this movie. No one here seems to like it that much but it is my all time favourite movie. I don't know why I like it but I do. Maybe it is because I can relate to one of the characters but also I like the friendship the characters gain because of the heist.
½ August 30, 2013
č per iflm come questo che a volte desidero essere cieca
½ July 27, 2013
Much like Darius Miles basketball career, this film was a disappointing failure from the start
½ June 29, 2013
Stereotypical and formulaic, The Perfect Score is a teen comedy that tries for some social satire but fails. With their college dreams riding on their SAT scores, and group of high school seniors decide to break into a high-security building and steal the SAT master key. The story tries to have a positive message about being true to yourself, but it feels kind of forced and doesn't really work with the tone of the film. Featuring Erika Christensen, Chris Evans, and Scarlett Johansson, there's some solid casting, but most of the performances are weak. Still, the caper's kind of fun and there are some laughs to be had. Additionally, the soundtrack's pretty good and complements the scenes quite well. The Perfect Score has some problems, but it's entertaining and at least tries to be socially conscious about real world issues facing high school teenagers.
May 20, 2013
A good premise turned teen movie. Had potential, but got muddled in it not being funny.
May 29, 2013
Fun, simple, light-hearted and entertaining. Nothing special, just a good afternoon movie.
April 9, 2013
It's coolness..a bunch of different teens gettin together to ace the SAT's...plus I love Pot-man XD.
½ March 26, 2013
If you have watched this or will watch this as a high school student, you will love it. All others will call it a bore. It just so happens that I watched "The Perfect Score" in my senior year of high school so I have a nostalgic love for it and still enjoy it today. As it is, however, I cannot go beyond 3.5 stars for this well-casted, fun, yet ridiculous story. (5-stars in my heart).
January 28, 2013
Entertaining, kind of boring..
January 24, 2013
the first time i felt for bryan greenberg
½ November 20, 2012
What really works in "The Perfect Score" isn't so much the heist itself, but the casting and the lighthearted humour. The characters are memorable and fun to watch as they stumble into a heist and figure out that they each have a specific set of skills that allows them to become a critical piece in the plot to steal answers to the SATs. If you're a fan of heist films, you know that it's just as important to have a charismatic cast of characters as it is to have the iron-clad plan requiring clockwork-like precision to make the heist entertaining. In this case although the end is a letdown, it has enough funny twists that you'll be entertained. (Dvd, November 17, 2012)
July 30, 2011
"The Perfect Score" is actually pretty funny, although not very. I'd say see it and see what you think of it.