20% Transcendence Apr 18

96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Phata Poster Nikla Hero Reviews

Luckee C.
December 26, 2013
A very funny and entertaining comedy movie, with a good storyline, very good performances and okay action. Enjoy if you're into typical action comedies!

First-Half Rating: 3/5
Second-Half Rating: 3.5/5

Total Movie Rating: 4/5

Business Rating: 3/5
Verdict: Semi Hit
October 14, 2013
excellent film... full entertainment...
October 14, 2013
what i really like about this film was the theme of PPNH is Mother.... Superb Shahid bhai
September 22, 2013
Awesome film. Blockbuster film boss! a healthy comedy entertainment ... we all laugh alot. theme of this film is Mother... only mother haters will hate this film.
October 1, 2013
this is a crap . pure bullshit .
October 1, 2013
awesome film... love it! :)
September 30, 2013
RKS can not recreate the magic which he once created with Salman and Aamir- This on e is his second attempt after APKGK
September 29, 2013
I'm not some critic or someone who is a frequent movie reviewer but one thing definately goes well for Phata Poster Nikla hero is that it is hope for Indian cinema. Now beginning with the new era of hindi cinema there are few movies you can enjoy with family. Those which are rated as family are also not clean so here phata poster nikla hero is a kind of hope that directors just dont want to make such films with forced scenes of vulgarity. Hats off to Shahid and the director.
A real entertainer, you ought to watch this movie with your family.
September 20, 2013
Fandango has a nasty review-with people who comment completely giving opposite opinions. I'm going to see it. I hope tonight...I LOVE Shahid Kapoor! Aur...Teri Meri Kahaani was GREAT!!!
OK. Today is September 27th and I've finally seen it. Not his best work. But still better than the nasty review. I hope that Shahid holds out for stronger roles and, I must say-as a whole, this story wasn't "THAT" bad...just too much jumping around and too long to get to the point. Here's to the "next time"!! <3
September 22, 2013
I really had fun with my family and friends watching Superb Film Phata Poster Nikla Hero... we all were laughing a lot. you will find everything such as romance, emotion, comedy , drama, action it's a full of mast healthy entertainment. GO watch guys!
September 22, 2013
The hero of the movie has previous 3 movies as disaster wants to jump on the masala movie bandwagon. The director wants to earn some money. The producer thinks that he has a setup and will earn out of satellite rights and this movie is born. Even cinematography by Ravi Yadav, who otherwise is good, is uninspired like the script dialogues and the story. Some songs are good that is it.
September 21, 2013
the best action family comedy in recent times...genuinely funny but with a few loopholes..like some of the lame scenes and the songs popping in abruptly..but you don't mind when the music is good as in this one....the negative points not enough to bring this powerful laugh riot down with such strong performances from the lead and the supporting actors..gives glimpses of the director's previous movies..not a cult like Andaz Apna Apna but a much funny and better entertainer than his previous Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani....n with a special surprise for Salman Khan fans..one of the best and funniest cameo in recent times....
September 19, 2013
A complete no brain stress free family entertainer!!..finally a break for the very talented Shahid Kapoor..PS: Do not even think of watching this if you do not enjoy harmless masala entertainers & are looking for something intelligent..well its not!!