Phata Poster Nikla Hero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Phata Poster Nikla Hero Reviews

September 30, 2013
RKS can not recreate the magic which he once created with Salman and Aamir- This on e is his second attempt after APKGK
½ June 29, 2014
Shahid Kapoor! (another movie I discovered onboard a flight- and just obtained it and finished watching yesterday). What the title means is 'breaking out from a poster to become a real-life hero'.. and that is what Vishwas accomplishes by the end of the movie.. shuffling between becoming an actor (his dream), an unwitting hero (daily encounters), and eventually a real-life policeman (his mother's dream). The fight sequences were quite well chereographed, including some slo-mo ones. The mother looked rather young, and the chick was quite likeable. The comedy.. enough for grins :) Gimme more SK!
December 26, 2013
A very funny and entertaining comedy movie, with a good storyline, very good performances and okay action. Enjoy if you're into typical action comedies!

First-Half Rating: 3/5
Second-Half Rating: 3.5/5

Total Movie Rating: 4/5

Business Rating: 3/5
Verdict: Semi Hit
November 26, 2013
entertaining film music is gud 2
September 9, 2013
Shahid kapoor in a comic role. It just doesnt suit him... But the movie was decent
November 9, 2013
As apparent from the promos, it's a disappointing Santoshi venture. Shahid Kapoor is unfit for his character, and the story is quite outdated. A silly comedy with silly performances. Hope Santoshi will get back to something meaningful now, and make up for this failure. Please do.
October 14, 2013
excellent film... full entertainment...
October 14, 2013
what i really like about this film was the theme of PPNH is Mother.... Superb Shahid bhai
September 22, 2013
Awesome film. Blockbuster film boss! a healthy comedy entertainment ... we all laugh alot. theme of this film is Mother... only mother haters will hate this film.
October 1, 2013
this is a crap . pure bullshit .
October 1, 2013
awesome film... love it! :)
September 30, 2013
September 29, 2013
do not waste your money.
½ September 29, 2013
I'm not some critic or someone who is a frequent movie reviewer but one thing definately goes well for Phata Poster Nikla hero is that it is hope for Indian cinema. Now beginning with the new era of hindi cinema there are few movies you can enjoy with family. Those which are rated as family are also not clean so here phata poster nikla hero is a kind of hope that directors just dont want to make such films with forced scenes of vulgarity. Hats off to Shahid and the director.
A real entertainer, you ought to watch this movie with your family.
½ September 29, 2013
This movie was boring and really slow, acting wasn't that good either, songs felt forced and all that mother drama was really silly. Watch it on your own risk.
September 28, 2013
Over at: 12.40 am
With: Noone
Theatre: Fun Cinemas Cunningham Rd, Bangalore
September 20, 2013
Fandango has a nasty review-with people who comment completely giving opposite opinions. I'm going to see it. I hope tonight...I LOVE Shahid Kapoor! Aur...Teri Meri Kahaani was GREAT!!!
OK. Today is September 27th and I've finally seen it. Not his best work. But still better than the nasty review. I hope that Shahid holds out for stronger roles and, I must say-as a whole, this story wasn't "THAT" bad...just too much jumping around and too long to get to the point. Here's to the "next time"!! <3
½ September 16, 2013
#ppnh was full of laughs, humor. @shahidkapoor was great in his new role!! music was good! thumbs up! @TipsFilms #PhataPosterNikhlaHero
September 24, 2013
awesome movie....my kids love it.
September 23, 2013
Clean comedy entertainer for family