Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension (2011)
Disney TV scored a big hit in 2007, with Phineas and Ferb, the story of two mismatched stepbrothers who share a passion for fantastic adventures and a talent for creating high tech devices. Phineas Flynn is the American chatterbox; Ferb Fletcher is British and taciturn. The television movie Across the 2nd Dimension takes their antics further afield--and spoofs the mania for 3-D. When their giant shuttlecock collides with a spy plane piloted by their pet Perry the Platypus, Phineas and Ferb crash
Aug 23, 2011
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Audience Reviews for Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
- Isabella: What'cha doin'?
- Candace: Since when was Isabella suddenly fashionable?
- Isabella: What do you mean suddenly?
- Phineas Flynn: This entire time you've been a secret agent?!
- Phineas Flynn: I'm-I'm sorry. I'm just having trouble processing this right now. [Perry gives Phineas a pamphlet]
- Phineas Flynn: [reading] So, you've discovered your pet is a secret agent-I don't want your pamphlet! (tosses pamphlet away)
- Phineas Flynn: I used to think you couldn't spell platypus without us.
- Ferb Fletcher: Well you can, but it would just be platyp.
- Phineas Flynn: We're gonna miss you, Agent P.
- Ferb Fletcher: [hugging Perry]
- Perry the Platypus: [moves over to Phineas, and the two hug]
- Phineas Flynn: I love you, pal.
Discuss Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension on our Movie forum!