18% Transcendence Apr 18

96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension Reviews

Eduardo T

December 26, 2011
Animation at it's worst. By that I mean that the actual film is what's wrong here. The actual animation is good for this time period but I never rate an animated movie by the animation I rate it just like any other film. This was also just for kids. I find it hard to believe that any adult would like this or even be able to sit through this. It was very painful for me to sit through this. There was so much stuff that wasn't necessary and that was just stupid. Don't forget how fast pace it was. If you blinked you missed a huge part of the plot. Everything was just thrown at you it just wasn't fun. If you'r a fan of the show then stick to watching that it's way better.
Bram S.
Bram S.

November 26, 2011
Strictly for die-hard fans only
December 17, 2012
I have never seen or heard anything about this cartoon so some of the plot points were lost on me. However the cartoon was saved because of some funny bits (most of which were provided by Dan Povenmire who voices Dr. Doofenschmitz. While Phineas and Ferb the Movie isn't anything special it gets a pass as one that I could watch with my kids and actually enjoy.
August 3, 2012
After about a year since the movie was released, I finally stumbled upon it via Netflix and decided to give it a shot... I was not at all disappointed. There were quite a few references to previous episodes and even a couple things I have always wanted to see as a fan that finally happened in the film! I had my share of laughs and even a few "Aw" moments that kept the movie fresh throughout, leaving no room for me to claim that I was bored or even regretted watching. However, the movie did seem to be going a bit fast at times. Other than that, "Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension" is a great example of how films based off of television shows should be: Made primarily for the people who watch it and for those who don't watch it to become interested in it.
matthewdonohue92
February 1, 2012
This is a movie that is perfect for fans, child or adult, of the Phineas and Ferb television series. Ne warned, though-Phineas's emotional side shows more often in this film. It's an odd movie, but hey, everyone loves an odd movie once in a while.
heyitsmegrif4
December 17, 2011
Phineas and Ferb is a smart Disney original triumph, featuring smart humor and it being able to rise above the cliche that all kids have to be impolite when they are younger.
November 29, 2013
Across the 2nd Dimension falls into the classic trap of TV shows that are made into movies by changing a formula that works for no good reason. That said, Phineas and Ferb was well-animated, charming, intermittently smile-worthy, and ultimately moving. I would much rather watch the show than the movie, but the movie does do the show justice.
November 10, 2013
Perfect for a television movie but still a very good movie even if it was released in cinemas.
September 30, 2013
If you like Phineas and Ferb then this movie is more of the same. I often quote it with my wife and children. Love it.
Barrel Scraper
July 28, 2013
The animation was good but I can not stand the voice acting. The story wasn't very good and it was a little bland. The dialogue was stale, and it was way too over the top.
April 19, 2013
Una odisea demasiado grande y elaborada como para ser presentada en un episodio normal, no justifica por completo una película, pero al mantener la esencia del programa y burlarse de si misma, la hacen divertida, entretenida e incluso hasta profunda.
January 18, 2013
Funny and crazy as expected. The nerdy friends are really cool.
July 15, 2012
I'm not really that big of a Phineas and Ferb fan, but if I see it when I'm flipping through the channels, I'll watch it. It's characters are lovable and the humor is top notch, especially for a kids show. This movie made me gain much more respect for the two wacky brothers from Danville and that adorable platypus. Top notch animation, great acting, a great story, and HILARIOUS jokes all the way through, 'Across the 2nd Dimension' really delivers on what it promised, if not more.
August 20, 2012
To put in one word. Totally awesome!!!
August 16, 2012
I remember i was more excited to see this movie more than i was for The Dark Knight Rises. So was my sister, who, by the way, is 20! Thats how good the show and movie is! Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension is well written, funny, and has some committed voice acting.
August 1, 2012
Such a great movie for any age! Lots of humor and many surprises!
July 24, 2012
Phineas and Ferb is the reason I don't completely hate Disney channel. Who knew that a show about two mismatched brothers who can create high tech devices in order to fulfill the best day ever, along with a pet platypus that lives a double life as a secret agent would end up being such a big hit? But the writers put their damnest into this! They managed to take almost nothing and turn it into something! It has likeable characters, it's funny, it's creative, it has catchy songs (even if some if them make no sense), it makes fun of every little cliche you know. It even makes fun of itself! And as for their first big movie....AMAZING!!
This show gives me hope that Disney can still shine with originality and creativity, and have us coming back wanting more.
July 24, 2012
Igual que la caricatura, simplemente buena.
Zenell
July 13, 2012
not good really poorly done, I only watched it because there was nothing else to review at the time, my rating is negative five