Superman to "Return" with "Spider-Man 3" Trailer

Summary

Director Sam Raimi revealed during an interview with Superhero Hype! that the first teaser trailer for "Spider-Man 3" will accompany the theatrical release of "Superman Returns." Back to Article

Comments

dc00777

dan calhoun

150 mins! I'll probably have to skip this one. It looks kinda corny and with that running time, I dont wanna take a chance and be bored out of my mind.

Jun 1 - 06:40 AM

arpeggio191

Carl Myers

[b]oh you shut up![/b]
150 is not that bad. Would you rather have a short little 90 minute superman movie with zero character development or plot?

holy crap i'm so excited for this movie!!!

Jun 1 - 07:04 AM

arpeggio191

Carl Myers

[b]oh you shut up![/b]

holy crap i'm so excited for this movie!!!

Jun 1 - 07:04 AM

aconline

Adam Collins

[b]Superman IV The Quest for Peace was 90min[/b]
well, at 150 min, they arent going to get the amout of shows in that they could at 120, so that will lower the box office slightly. But, that is not going to stop me. I have sat through some pretty bad 150+ min movies, KING KONG for one.

Jun 1 - 07:46 AM

arpeggio191

Carl Myers

[b]right...[/b]
and we all remember how retarded Superman IV was. but i agree that king kong was crap for being that long. But from the sounds of things, it looks like they might be relying on more than $300 million worth of special effects... let's hope at least.

Jun 1 - 08:15 AM

horrorbetterthandrama

m a

king kong was not crap

Jun 1 - 08:29 PM

Smokey Jones

Stephen Wagner

What "King Kong" did you see my friend? The one I saw was fcuking awesome! Sorry if Peter Jackson is one helluva filmaker and feels like showing off for three hours. Bryan Singer is briliant as well, "X-Men 3" was a major disapointment without him. "Superman Reurns" will be great.

Jun 2 - 12:48 AM

Now it's dark

Kirby K

This is news so nice they had to report it twice.

Jun 1 - 07:57 AM

gunnar1969

David Sizemore

This is going to be better than people think. Too much negativity going on about this movie.

Jun 1 - 08:13 AM

The Senhman

Senh Duong

Um, we accidentally left off the Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer bit...

Jun 1 - 10:00 AM

Smokey Jones

Stephen Wagner

Jun 2 - 12:48 AM

hinduchocolate

noel jones

[b]?[/b]
I mean i don't know about you guys but i'm thrilled the movie is 150 min. And is there a lot of negativity surrounding this movie? Although I have seen all the trailers I know the movie may not reflect the same quality (for example see X3). But regardless of this I am absolutely convinced I will enjoy this movie because they're going about this film the right way. Singer is going to blow us all away. Routh is the kind of guy you need a super, a relative unknown who has no expectations tagged along with him. with this, however, they have someone like Spacey who already brings some credibility to the film. It's a new way of going about Superman just like how Batman Begins was a different way of seeing Batman. This will blow critics and fans away. I even give it a George Foreman "I GAURANTEE IT!!"

Jun 1 - 08:26 AM

dracus

Cap Nord

If a movie is good, its length doesn't bother me. As for King Kong, I'm actually looking forward to the extended version that's coming out later this year. Especially if it improves on the theatrical version the way the extended versions of all three Lord of the Rings movies did.

Jun 1 - 08:41 AM

new12play

Nathan Wells

I still think Kong was the best movie of 2005. Here's hoping Superman Returns is the best in '06.

Jun 1 - 09:42 AM

The Senhman

Senh Duong

Um, we accidentally left off the Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer bit...

Jun 1 - 10:00 AM

adml_shake

Robin Goins

Damn it, if it's ready to go they should put the damn thing on line...I don't want to wait almost a month!

Jun 1 - 10:55 AM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

yeah, I'm more excited to see the Spiderman 3 teaser than I am Superman Returns. That got me into the theater even without the movie....

Jun 1 - 11:43 AM

cgcbooks

Robert Kimberlin

Spider-man is for ten year olds

Jun 7 - 12:44 PM

Darth Nevets

Steven Mathew

Stop selling me WB, I was already gonna see it. This is fantastic, and I don't care about the gross being hurt. Even if it technically being lower will fuel the X3 parasites.

Jun 1 - 11:46 AM

lovelykeira

Ken Schrock

If a movie is good I want it to be nice and long becouse I don't want it to end, so I'm happy with the running time. I can hardly wait for my first glimps at Spider-Man, so yet another reason to look forward to this movie.

Jun 1 - 11:46 AM

hinduchocolate

noel jones

how much do you think they'll show in the teaser though, i mean it better not be like that simpsons the movie trailer...

Jun 1 - 12:49 PM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

yeah, I'll be upset if it is a bunch of shots from SP and SP2, and then web comes up and says, "Spider-man 3"....I hate those teasers. But, by then they should have a good amount of filming done, that maybe it'll have at least a COUPLE little bits

Jun 1 - 01:13 PM

aconline

Adam Collins

Let's not forget that the first 2 Spider-Man movies had teasers with footage that wasn't even part of the film. They could have made the teaser a long time ago, and just changed his costume to black.

Jun 1 - 02:12 PM

santyclaus

max fletcher

running time, shmunning time. as long as its entertaining, make it as long as you want

Jun 1 - 02:52 PM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

Whatever they did, I'm freakin' stoked to see it. I just hope that the time between SP3 and SP4 isn't as long as it is taking SP3 to get made. I wish they filmed them back to back, like the LOTR trilogy.

Jun 1 - 03:22 PM

South_park300

First Last

i think the spiderman3 teaser put me over edge, so now i'm definately seeing the new Superman. I wasn't sure whether to see Superman in the theaters because the trailers make it look slow, and possibly boring (the 150 min running time just adds fuel to the fire) but I guess I will give it a chance. I hope they show some of the villains in the spidey teaser!!

Jun 1 - 04:24 PM

cabezone

First Last

If it's anything like X1, it's gonna be pretty damn boring, with terrible dialogue. Plus, Routh seems to have a pretty high pitched voice, not very superman-like.

Jun 1 - 06:45 PM

Ethan Hawke's 10 Best Movies

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

Emmys
Emmys

Full 2014 nominations list

Planet of the Apes
Planet of the Apes

Watch interviews with the cast