Who Wants Some Mild "Pirates 3" Spoilers?

Wow, this is tough. Really tempting and seriously tough to resist: A bunch of plot details from "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" have hit the internet, and I really don't know what to do. I hate spoilers so darn much, but I just gotta know about the "P3" plot!

OK, fine. I'll read the darn semi-spoilers. It'd be pretty tough to do my job without actually reading the articles, y'know.

[ Read Ye No Further Should Ye Want to Stay Spoiler-Free, Arrr ]

Looks like the oily jerk Beckett, now in possession of that icky heart, is planning to use Davy Jones' ship and crew to launch a full-scale assault on the Caribbean's last remaining pirates while the recently-reanimated Barbossa accompanies Will and Ms. Swann into a creepy netherworld to rescue Jack Sparrow before arriving in the Far East and allying themselves with Pirate Lord Sao Feng.

Whew. Apparently there's a bit more plot droppings to digest at our sources, but that's all I need to know about the flick. Divulge one more drop of the story and I might have to gang-plank you. (I would, however, LOVE to see a Pirates3 TRAILER already. Thank you, Disney, please, thanks.)

[Sources: IGN Movies, Jim Hill Media ]

Comments

Twenty2

Zach Book

Nice, but I think this is what most people where expecting ever since watching the end of DMC, not exactly spoiler material imo. Add the end of DMC, and the pictures on the net of AWE, and it pretty much adds up to the plot summary so far. Sounds interesting though.

Feb 21 - 05:10 AM

mojodaddy

joe fish

I think it sounds cool. I still wanna know the details of how Barbossa has just magically sprung back to life.

Feb 21 - 05:33 AM

mojodaddy

joe fish

Feb 21 - 05:33 AM

skasforfags

Andy Grant

I figure someone took Barbossa to the same place where they will be taking Johnny in order to bring him back to life. Makes the most sense to me.

Feb 21 - 09:34 AM

Count_Vertigo

Paul Cieslewicz

My theory: Take one voodoo priestess + one undead monkey = catalyst to bring back Barbossa

Feb 21 - 10:49 AM

TheAnswerMVP2001

Snipes .

That can't be it because they showed Barbosa's feet the first time they came to see the Voo Doo woman and brought her the monkey.

Feb 21 - 06:10 PM

romaniuk

ryan ROMANIUK

if u would have read the script that was online a couple months back you would know all this already.

Feb 21 - 11:31 AM

slip

Nathan Bobzien

i really think its something that is complex but easy to understand, if there is something like that, for barbossa's revival. i really dont think he went to davy jones' locker despite the fact that it is almost guaranteed that Barbossa was somehow there in the first place since he knows where to go, so i say that he owed a life debt to davy jones' maybe something along the lines of barbossa making a deal to overthrow captain jack the night he was mutinied upon, maybe?

Feb 21 - 11:33 AM

skasforfags

Andy Grant

I'm just glad he's in it. I thought he was the best part of the first one...

Feb 21 - 01:05 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Yes, but following standard Geoffrey Rush math he will be crap in this movie. It's a well known fact for every movie that he's a genius in he does one that's total shite.

Feb 21 - 02:28 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Feb 21 - 02:28 PM

Kid_Ikarus

Josh Thornton

i loved Geoffrey Rush in the first, i thought he was better than Depp personaly, and i'm sooo glad he's back for the 3rd, even if the explanation for his reincarnation is a lame one...

Feb 21 - 04:34 PM

~*Admiral Snowstorm*~

Dominique Amsterdam

Well, the movie's gonna be awful whatever way you slice it. At least now we don't have to speculate on HOW it's gonna be awful with these Spoilers out.

Feb 21 - 05:35 PM

TheAnswerMVP2001

Snipes .

Feb 21 - 06:10 PM

skasforfags

Andy Grant

Did anyone go to that guy's website and read ALL the spoilers? Because they weren't that shocking, either.

Feb 21 - 08:25 PM

vader_of_vjun

Timothy Maddocks

Thanks so much Mr. Weinberg. For what pretty much most of us had figured out based on pictures and the end of POTC2.

Feb 21 - 10:28 PM

Wallcloud

Corey Mayne

I WON"T READ SPOILERS FOR POTC3 AND IT"S KILLING ME!

Feb 22 - 01:37 PM

moross1018

maurice ross

[b]for your eyes only!!![/b]
I'm a really big fan of potc and by seeing the trailer for awe made me antsy. expections is the key to it all. and reading and hearing any spoilers will kill the joy of the whole potc adventure. you can kill all the talk and hype by not giving in to the gossip and blind faith of the non belivers. just wait it out until the 25 of may!!!

Mar 21 - 06:44 AM