• Unrated, 1 hr. 36 min.

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane (Plane Dead) Reviews

Sylvester K

January 11, 2014
So campy that I actually enjoyed it a lot, the whole premise is a copycat of Snakes on a Plane with 28 Days Later. The acting was terrible all round, plot was predictable, the little comedies were badly done too. The slow motion sequences were irritating, though I did appreciate the effort put into this low budget horror film.
December 17, 2013
You'll wish it were *just* snakes on a plane--Catch this Flight!!
December 15, 2007
Not to be taken seriously. XD
July 15, 2013
Hilário em algumas cenas mas pouco criativo e as vezes o roteiro tenta se levar a sério d+ para algo desse gênero...
Destaque para o japa preso na poltrona o filme inteiro e que tem um papel fundamental no final da "trama"!
March 13, 2013
Not a bad zombie movie at all. Pretty fun stuff.
Corpsius
February 3, 2013
Good for a zombie flick. This movie has a really talented cast for a zombie movie, and the plot - an outbreak in midair on a plane with nowhere to go - is a really promising one.
Unfortunately they fail to build on those premises, fail to utilize it to the fullest and build up any claustrophobic atmosphere or any desperate feelings of being trapped etc which could have made this movie an epic horror experience. But they did pack a plane full of gory, action packed suspense, with a hint of humor to it, making this an entertaining no-brainer. As a fan of zombie movies I can appreciate that, but with a plot and cast like this I can´t help to wonder how good this movie might have been "if only"...
December 11, 2012
Just another dead movie.
September 6, 2012
A few good laughs and a few spooks, but nothing overly impressive.
September 4, 2012
Zombies. On a plane. Gory death, or...um, gory death. Should be so good. But it's terrible.
September 2, 2012
Its biggest faults lie in the fact its called 'Flight of the Living Dead' and it comes on the heels of the goofy 'Snakes On A Plane'. Okay, maybe not heels but who didnt think or say, man this is another 'On A Plane' movie. I was surprised by a decent production value, better-than-average acting and fair amount of blood and violence. It might be trash but it's enjoyable trash.
July 28, 2012
I can't rate this movie cuz I saw this,but a looooooong time ago that I bearly remember,what I do rememeber though is lmao throught,probably cuz I was little but at the same time not really I saw the jet scene and I gotta tell still as funny as back then. I'd watch it again cuz I surprised RT has it rated at a 86% which is weirdly incredible so yeah I'd give it another shot.
July 26, 2012
A film that is more rediculous than scary or enertaining.
ForrestBlump
September 7, 2011
Did see this allready , but still fine
Enough on the plain to Eat !
June 25, 2012
I love this it's fantastic! it really is the type of film that get's you to know it's characters and develop a liking or disliking to them before anything happens. frank's lines were brilliant! I love him favorite character. great movie, you need to see this.
June 11, 2012
I am really puzzled to see 86% tomatometer for this crappy movie...
June 7, 2012
Fun enough zombie ripoff of SoaP.
June 1, 2012
Horrible story idea done terribly. I loved it as much as I can love Zombies on a Plane.
May 29, 2012
An airplane carrying some deadly cargo is heading for Paris. The cargo is a dead woman who's been re-animated by a powerful serum, and no one on the plane except for those responsible for it know about it.

After being introduced to several characters which we should feel something for, the virus is unleashed and panic ensues as passengers turn into mindless zombies eating anyone in their path.

I think this was supposed to be associated with the "Return of the Living Dead" series and not the "Night of the Living Dead" series. There were some delightfully funny moments (such as an old woman zombie trying to gnaw on a guy, but she doesn't have teeth), but there's more unintentional humor (such as having an airplane with a floor so thin that bullets can go through it and zombies can tear it up from below with ease). The characters too are equally annoying, no one is really good in it. Just a horrible mess.
Sandman1968
May 24, 2012
Showing fearless B-movie fans everywhere that there are worse things you can be trapped with on a plane than snakes comes "Flight of the Living Dead", a nifty little horror flick that defies its budget. There are some amazingly impressive shots in this, especially during the climax when the plane goes down. This looks like a major motion picture despite its limited theatrical release, and it sure was better than a lot of horror films I paid to see in theaters this year.

The blood flows freely and the pacing is fast and furious for the last forty0five minutes. Director Scott Thomas sure knows how to keep things lively. The problem is that the first half drags and things do take some time to get started. There's a lot of plot to set up for the mayhem that follows and most of it is pretty ridiculous. I think in real life you'd be hard pressed to find a commercial airline that would transport scientific zombie experiments no matter how experienced the one guard you put in charge of it is.

There is, however, some inspired casting, most notably Richard Tyson and Raymond Barry. There are some impossibly hot stewardesses and a great villain in Erick Avari. He's pretty ordinary as a human villain, but when he's transformed into the living dead it's an impressive sight. He makes for one of the most sinister-looking zombies in movie history.

There's a lot of fun to be had in "Flight of the Living Dead". There's nothing like watching zombies being sucked out of a plane at 35, 000 feet. A little more of that during the first half of this would have really made tis a big winner. As it stands now, it's a made-for-video movie that bests most of the studio horror flicks that made it to the silver screen this year.