63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

40% Intruders: Season 1
90% Outlander: Season 1

Planet Earth - The Complete Collection Reviews

January 21, 2012
One of the best, if not the Best Documentaries I have seen. This film reveals the true beauty of our planet. I must see for everybody, when I say everybody, I mean everybody.
Dan B.
March 17, 2010
amazing shots, even in normal tv (not hd, not blue ray) what they captured amazes. gets you to think: who we really are, what we're worth as a specie.
Lynn R.
March 2, 2010
Stop what you are doing, go out and buy yourself a Blu-Ray player and HDTV and sit down and be captivated by this stunning series. It is so powerful, so beautiful, so real that no matter who is watching it is drawn into the beauty of what is our planet Earth. Moving and truly worth every cent of the money you invested into the Blu-Ray and HDTV. Even my 3 year old daughter was enthralled. You will not be disappointed.
Phillip K.
February 10, 2010
Simply beautiful and captivating. Truly something everybody needs to experience. The score was so amazing, I had to buy it.
Overpriced Popcorn
December 8, 2009
This is a series in which every student of life should have to see. A documentary which took over 10 years to make and it shows. The photography was brilliant and you can never go wrong with David Attenborough narrating.
EZRAS HUGE REVIEWS
November 2, 2009
I have to say that I hated Sigourney Weaver's narration. It reminded me of Morgan Freeman's narration in March of the Penguins. The narration was very bland and ordinary. If she would've done what James Earl Jones did so perfectly in Disneynature's earth, is give some enthusiasm and suspense. I was constantly just sitting there, almost falling asleep. I was really bored. The cinematography and slo-mo is amazing and I can see why that footage was put into Disneynature's film. But, the narration made me lose my interest. I really hated this experience. The narration was so bad, that I can't give this series a fresh rating. I give Planet Earth **.
Juddy A.
July 14, 2009
Planet Earth is possibly the most spectacular and professional documentary ever made. You are literally taken on an extraordinary adventure with educates you in the most thorough and entertaining way on flora and fauna. This is a documentary not to be missed by animal and nature lovers.
jazza923
April 15, 2009
Season 1 Episode 1. Incredible photography, great effective score and fascinating to watch. I wasn't expecting quite so many depressing scenes, but it's amazingly done.
Chris N.
November 20, 2008
The best documentary I've ever seen. Amazingly Stunning shots of our planet.
fahadjuma
October 12, 2008
This series of BBC about planet earth is the ultimate documentation about our world, home and last shelter.

The movie is the most amazing cinematic production about the plant. Using first-time cinematographic techniques to capture events never scene before by mankind ever. The magnificent David Attenbragh as a narrator added a magical spirit to this epic journey around the globe.

The most important thing about it is the massage it deliver. The main objective is to show us how beautiful our world is and how we desperately need to take care of it. In the contrary we are doing the most harmful things to this planet abusing the power given to us as superior creators.

It is a must seen for everyone who have a sense of responsiblity toward his life, family, country and mankind.

Last but not leaset, the ultimate soundtrack that as magical as the movie talkes you beyound reality to a world where all things CAN HAPPEN...
Hypoxic
May 25, 2008
[color=black]The Planet Earth series is likely the greatest set of naturalist films ever produced. With awe inspiring camera work, breathless content, and stirring information, no other nature documentary has ever come this close to perfection. [/color]
[color=black][/color]
[color=black]The bar is set.[/color]
manofthemovie16
December 27, 2007
[b][size=3]Every picture in this three-hour epic force of nature (literally) is worth a thousand words. That's a massive amount of words, lemme tell ya. Up and down, all around, Planet Earth Disc 1, let alone the entire 8-hour, 4-disc complete series package is the way to go. You wanna know why? Planet Earth knows the planet Earth inside and out, and everywhere else. Narrated by famous naturalist David Attenbourough, the HD picturesque images and his silky voice together are a wonder to behold. I'm in love with Planet Earth, as it reads on the mood label. If there is one series of documentaries that should own at any one point in your lifetime, this is the package which will last for a lifetime in a permanent state. Be ready for more Critiques and Opinions on Every Game and Movie I Can Get My Hands On![/size][/b]