—— The Identical Sep 05

87% The Strain: Season 1
—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Plastic Planet Reviews

January 7, 2014
For a documentary with such noble intentions, "Plastic Planet" aims to show how much do we depend our lives on plastic, and the impact it has for the posterity. Too bad the director Werner Boote does not elaborate much on how viable his plans would be for a plastic-less future.
April 10, 2012
A landmark environmental exposure movie which is a must see for high school and university students as well as the general public to wake up and hear the clarion call of the dangers that we are thrusting on our own society today and to come...Werner Boote has created an eye-opening expose of the plastics industry and the dangers being foisted upon us and the environment for generations to come...and simply put we may strangle in our own plastic waste...like Gore's Unconventional Truths...we had better wake up...this film deserves a better rating than 63%...and actually should not be subject to a rating system but should be aired in every community forum out of necessity.
March 15, 2012
This movie disturbed me to no end...I don't have any hope mankind fix this problem and don't believe there be any living things on this planet in 500 years. So sad.