64% The Maze Runner Sep 19

71% Dallas: Season 3
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Playing for Keeps Reviews

September 3, 2014
It's has so many potential that are not come up well..
July 31, 2014
Pleasant enough but you feel as though everybody involved could do far, far better than what we are given. Watch out for the avalanche of cliche, though.
keygii
December 16, 2012
Another romantic movie with many famous actors.
toobaahmad98
December 6, 2013
Or playing for good reviews.
May 26, 2014
Overall an OK movie. Nice story line, sometimes too complicated, but yet simple and predictable. Typical out of reality happy "holy wood" ending.
April 19, 2014
the best of the film is the ending song: synthesizers by butch walker and the black widows.
November 21, 2013
Not so funny but the cast is brilliant
November 7, 2012
It's easy to say, what's wrong here - everything. How such good actors ended up in this movie, I've no idea. Such cheap stories in movies don't have to be done with any talent at all. And what happened to Muccino? How somebody who made Seven Pounds could have made something like this? These are questions without answers. With that, haven't such story about retired sportsman been used in movies like thousand times, it still.. no, what's funny, you know how they say? The gun on the wall should definitely be used some time later in the story. Here in the plot there are like thousand of such guns - but non of them actually makes a shot.
March 15, 2014
Such a huge star cast is just waste.
Stories tell glamour will end some day soon, so wake up.
February 28, 2014
While the cast headed by Gerard Butler, Jessica Biel, Dennis Quaid, Uma Thurman, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Judy Greer is amazing, its idea and script are cute and nice and its pace and flow is good, Playing for Keeps ultimately is a film that wastes its potential thanks to its hokey dialogue and flat character development.
February 13, 2014
Sweet, funny and easy to watch. Entertaining when you are in a mood for something light. Gerard Butler keeps getting sexier with age. Nothing more but who was expecting otherwise?
January 26, 2014
This film got absolutely bashed by critics but I honestly didn't mind it, Yes it is full of flaws but which rom-com Isn't? It has It's moments and It's worth a watch. I say RENT IT!!!
11dawesy
December 6, 2013
Interesting film of a love affair with sports, and a whole host of top actors/actresses each playing their hand in the game to make a man realise what is important.
November 28, 2013
Une comédie romatique classique.
December 8, 2012
Reveals more about the shallow & silly worldviews of Hollywood film-makers than it does about real people. The characters in the movie are crude stereotypes. The whole cast deserved a lot better story and script.
November 17, 2013
This was an average and typical chick flick. I enjoyed the father/son angle more than anything. It was a little unbelievable how every soccer mom wanted to do him but it set up for some funny scenes in the process. Don't mistake this for a comedy though as there are too few scenes that are worthy of it. The cast is great, the plot was rather lacking, and in times felt like it was not going anywhere. It is a movie to watch after watching a thinking mans blockbuster movie. A good Sunday no brainer.
ufs15william
October 26, 2013
good movie but a sweet movies like this should not have that much SC
ForrestBlump
October 25, 2013
Oke but not funny or so
October 24, 2013
I disagree with the claims that this film is misogynistic, but it's a moot point. Playing for Keeps has enough major flaws as it is, like a stupid, un-engaging plot, boring rom-com cliches, and a whole lot more.
rusky0
May 30, 2013
not that spectacular but oki.