—— As Above/So Below Aug 29

38% Taxi Brooklyn: Season 1
43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Pokemon - The Movie 2000 Reviews

May 1, 2011
Better than the first film, and probably the best of the first five. It has a greater tone in the action, the soundtrack, and the true statement at the end. (A)

(Full review coming soon)
Emily the Film Buff
May 31, 2014
I find it better than the last, but now that I'm not such a big obsessive Pokemon fan anymore, I'll just stick to the superior video games.
coletbo
July 11, 2014
Better than the original the only bad part about it is how they didn't conclude that whole Ash and Misty thing also the villain definitely wasn't the best and his intentions were overrated but overall awesome movie
mia v.
July 1, 2014
fan of the series? then you'll be a fan of this movie
May 16, 2011
its one of the few exceptions where the sequel is almost as good as the first and that goes for all of the later sequels until the 7th film, then they all just went downhill. But anyway, this film is a great entry in the movie series of pokemon, with still just as great action and more legendary pokemon battles than the first, instead of only two legendaries fighting, we get four, plus some great music as always, acting, and some great animation and comedy.
January 2, 2014
Mejorcita...... pero aburrida -.-
December 28, 2013
Watched this as a kid and is my favorite Pokemon movie.
June 4, 2007
Yay Pokemon. Not for the faint of heart.
February 18, 2012
Despite being somewhat more exciting than the previous film, this kiddy flick still lacks any real adventure or excitement.
September 29, 2013
cool animation and fun to make fun
September 16, 2013
Of the the two Pokemon movies I saw, this was definitely the worse. Dull storyline, weak animation, and a ham-fisted message (The Power of One...doesn't Ash depend on the help of all the Pokemon he collects?) makes this bad even by kiddie flick standards.
August 22, 2013
Pokémon y más Pokémon y más Pokémon. Creo que es suficiente, gracias.
August 2, 2013
It could be better than the first, but there's not much to say.
Maineutral R.
July 2, 2013
Pokemon 2000 improves over the first by offering more situations, yet still without story or charm into the characters. The story seems pretty loose and the movie can't get it anywere. Sadly, the voice acting is annoying and the animation feels dated. Just a little step foward, that gets stuck again really quick.
June 12, 2013
Before my son Jackson went to war we watched this movie. Stay safe Jackson. Amazing movie, very smart. Loved the ending almost as much as I love the sweet smell of burning wood on a cold eve in North Carolina. 10/10 would bang.
March 10, 2011
If memory serves me right, this was probably the least terrible of the original three movies I saw when I was a kid and the Japanese version is perhaps far superior, but I still feel sorry for any parent who were forced to sit through this with their kid (my parents included).
January 25, 2013
It has moments of fun and boasts soaring visuals, but all in all, this is "fans only". Pokemon fans will love the swift action-packed adventure but non-fans, you can safely skip this.
January 30, 2011
If you are not a Pokémon fan, don't watch it. Another really great Pokémon film for Pokémon fans; the excitement after the first Pokémon film remains, introducing the legendary birds and Lugia. I remember seeing this in theatres when it first came out, loved it then, and will forever continue to love it.
Matthew B.
March 24, 2013
A minor step up from the last movie, but still suffers from everything that made the first movie terrible.
March 3, 2013
The second Pokemon movie looks neither adventurous nor ambitious. The whole storyline acts really stiff, the dialogue is laughable, and there is a sincere lack of fun.