90% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Pregnancy Pact Reviews

Gill L.
October 9, 2013
This movie was a very interesting take on what is supposedly a true story. It was great to see Thora Birch in another film and she was perfect for the role she took on. Throughout the film we see her struggle to simply report the news and get to the bottom of the supposed "pact" but we also see the internal struggle with emotions and experiences of her own. However, I will say it would've been nice to have some stronger actresses playing the teen girls. Thora and Nancy Travis really carried the film. But all in all it's a good film and there are elements that would be good for young teens to see.
May 13, 2013
watched it with my sophomore health class just before thee pregnancy unit.
Buggy43
April 2, 2013
03.13 Yup this is a Lifetime movie. So its kinda cheesy but as usual it sucks you in. I do remember this story in the news. Crazy teenagers getting pregnant because of a pact.Enjoyed Thora Birch as the blogger and the teens gave an accurate performance of angst and bad decisions. The townsfolk (and highlighted teen's Mum) were so ignorant in their thinking, raising money for more daycare at the highschool but refusing to offer or even consider birth control!
March 26, 2013
I didn't hate this movie!
Jorge Eduardo S.
December 8, 2012
B-. Nothing new, but good drama
October 12, 2012
teens really need attention from their parents
xobabygreekox
September 24, 2012
I really love Thora Birch and I don't understand why more producers want her in their movies, she's really great.

Good tv movie for teens.
August 23, 2012
I was hoping for so much more... they made this story seem so big but the movie was pretty flat.
cappieforpresident
August 18, 2012
It's not only that the girls in the movie annoyed me, they made me furious. Seriously, who's that stupid? Purposely trying to get pregnant when your around 15 years old... yeah, very clever. Must be geniuses these girls! I can't believe this is real life for some people. Needless to say, I didn't find the movie very good.
July 30, 2012
somehow I dun see any plot or even point in this story, except more and more supidity
April 1, 2012
Felt annoyed while watching the entire movie. Good things there was Thora Birch's character who was more sane than anyone else in the movie. Many parts of the movie and the ending seemed realistic though.
Cynthia S

October 24, 2011
Typical Lifetime movie. Pretty good. Based on a true story that I remember seeing reports of on the news. True? I don't know. Do I believe that stupid teenage girls could do this? You bet...
xoxoDesxoxo
September 30, 2011
Not the brightest movie, but interesting enough to watch until the end.
eleninthehouse
May 19, 2011
teens really need attention from their parents
clauxn
May 6, 2011
I love this movie i have already see it but i reaaly recomended i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it
meshelly1
January 3, 2011
"Sidney Bloom (Thora Birch) is a Internet blog reporter who travels to her hometown of Gloucester, Massachusetts to investigate a string of teenage pregnancies and stumbles upon a clique of gullible and naive schoolgirls who have formed a pack to get themselves all pregnant to stick together. As Sidney seeks more answers to why, she also hits obstacles from the conservative community who are in denial as to what's going on right in front of them and being forced to ignore the realty of teen parenting"
Hamee
February 28, 2011
There is nothing glamorous about teen pregnancy. We get it - now was that really the only message in this movie?
February 25, 2011
This movie was good. Eye opening.

Could have been executed better with more strength on the story however over all it does get around to the point of the story, that your decision now will impact the remainder of your life.
February 5, 2011
This is based on a True Story, and your typical Lifetime Movie about Teenage Pregnancy.