Premium Reviews

March 29, 2013
I am going to pass on this one.
½ January 21, 2013
I thought it was an interesting movie. I thought the actors were good in their roles.
½ November 19, 2011
Low budget film about a guy who is a struggling actor that comes in contact with his old girlfriend and finds out she is getting hitched in a few days to another man. He is still in love with this girl who is getting married. I didn't like the ending. Dorian Missick and Zoe Saldana make the film worth watching. 5/10
September 10, 2010
i thought the movie was well thought out, and makes you think about relationships and love can't for my big break.
July 12, 2010
Enjoyed the film. You never know how much you love someone until they're gone.
January 10, 2010
this is a real good movie.
January 5, 2010
Not to bad..but a bit boring
October 25, 2009
Enjoyed the movie. Can somewhat relate to Cool's character. I've always been told you'll make it & you'll be great at what you do! My, my.......having what it takes, but big break just hasn't come along yet.
October 8, 2009
This movie is good.
½ October 5, 2009
Kept me interested, even funny at parts, good romantic drama. Very nice movie.
½ September 7, 2009
people see this movie is nice movie
½ August 27, 2009
all around movie, but what happened to the fairy tale ending?
½ August 24, 2009
Good performances and insight to auditions and what one may expect to go through.
½ December 11, 2007
Interesting independent film, good performances.
½ June 27, 2008
Zoe Saldana is a truly emerging actress and this role showed some of her depth. This film is cute but it isn't without flaws. Some scenes could have been tightened up but overall the story is endearing. It's a nice example of a well-made black indie film. "Black love is beautiful" - hehe. If you watch the movie then you'll get that line.
February 16, 2008
the acting is excellent
½ November 5, 2007
Quite interesting.....N they can act well...esp Reginald
August 10, 2007
6.5/10. I enjoyed this movie, it has really good performances and nicely developed characters. The two leads are terrific - Dorian Missick and Zoe Saldana. Very real and likable film. Well written, directed with flair. Good job.
July 6, 2007