Premium - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Premium Reviews

June 16, 2008
The acting was great....the ending F**KED!!
April 21, 2008
love it en can watch it over en over.poor guy they never got married.
February 16, 2008
the acting is excellent
December 27, 2007
The only thing that made the movie not a total waste of time was Dorian Missick and the ending. His performance was realistic and his character was interesting. The movie would have been much better if it minimized the relationship aspect and focused more on Cool himself. The ending was deserved for what was going on and its nice to see a movie that strays slightly from the normal comedy-romance formula. However, the "romance" part of this story was really mediocre and did not seem to offer anything new.
December 18, 2007
this movie is hot...
½ December 13, 2007
Great independent movie. Funny and dramatic.
November 22, 2007
I LOVE this movie........so reeaal
½ November 13, 2007
Life and love as it really is, mixed up and not too pretty when seen up close with no simple easy fix answers. A must see!
½ November 5, 2007
Quite interesting.....N they can act well...esp Reginald
October 9, 2007
Omg how come this wasn't release in Mississippi...I luv Zoe Saldana!! I must order frm Amazon!! Looks good!!
August 10, 2007
6.5/10. I enjoyed this movie, it has really good performances and nicely developed characters. The two leads are terrific - Dorian Missick and Zoe Saldana. Very real and likable film. Well written, directed with flair. Good job.
July 6, 2007
I hope that it is good
½ July 23, 2007
Good Movie, the ending was different than other movies of the Genre, but was real though. Sometimes things just don't work, and romantic words, and pointed sacrifices shouldn't always make things better, just a real romance that for once didn't work out. Not really a sad ending just a real life ending

2 scenes in the movie stepped it up a notch for sure, but you'll have to watch to find out
½ July 7, 2007
It was a pretty good movie... but it had some parts that fell off. But the ending was really really bad. But Zoe and Dorian did there jobs.
½ July 4, 2007
Thank you Pete Chatmon.
July 3, 2007
really want to see it
½ June 27, 2007
Ok, I knew what kind of movie this was, I was ok with it, up to the ending...yea didn't quite sit well with me at all...
½ June 25, 2007
It was a typical love movie, where the guy wants to stop the marriage of his lost love to another man. Ending isn't the same as other movies though.
½ June 12, 2007
I just want to say that I will watch anything. ANYTHING. I liked DOA for christ sake and I could not finish this movie. It was beyond horrible. I didn?t know a ?Top Model? was in it until my girlfriend entered the room and told me. She gave up on this movie in 10 minutes but I think I made it to the 30 minute mark.
½ June 12, 2007
A fairly mundane but involving love story. Heartbreak and turmoil where thoese grey areas cause trouble.