Trailer Bulletin: Sandra Bullock in "Premonition"

Yep, time for another remake of another Asian horror film. This time around it's "Premonition," which certainly seems to be a gender-switched remake of 2004's "Yogen." Sandra Bullock stars alongside Peter Stormare, Amber Valletta, and Julian McMahon.

Click here for the trailer, and then come back and tell me if it made you want a nap or not.

"Premonition," which comes from studio first-timer Mennan Yapo and "Blast from the Past" writer Bill Kelly, opens on March 16th.

Comments

bacoby13

First Last

Call me crazy, but the two films don't sound alike at all, save for the notion of a premonition showing a death. I have a hard time believing its a remake. Maybe a based upon an idea is a more likely candidate...

Dec 28 - 11:19 AM

FrankTheTank

Frank Moran

Yeah, too bad people are gonna trash it because it's a "remake" even though it has little resemblance to the "original".

I dunno. Looks kinda interesting. These movies always fall apart near the end though....you know, when they actually have to explain what the hell is going on. But for now, I'm in.

Dec 28 - 02:35 PM

Mikey220

Michael Boire

Seems more like remake of Final Destination 2, just with less people and a schizophrenic Sandra Bullock.

Dec 28 - 03:56 PM

dagreenman18

Brian Lorenzo

im preatty shure that they have no idea what they are doing. the creators get it, they just don't know how to make us understand, or more importantly care, about whats occuring on screen. in short, it's a total suckfest.

Dec 28 - 05:26 PM

synergyred

Nancy Elizabeth

This could be either really good, or an embaressment. I like the idea behind it, so I hope it's good!

Dec 28 - 09:49 PM

nightmoon

Moon Heavenly

It's very stupid of you to make such a judgment (more of a conclusion) just by the trailer. The movie's fine, even great.

Mar 22 - 08:31 AM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

SpongeBob's Back!
SpongeBob's Back!

See trailer for his 3D adventure

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships