Prince Caspian and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader (TV SHOW) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Prince Caspian and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader (TV SHOW) Reviews

April 13, 2012
just got it todat was a good movie
½ April 10, 2012
i think i saw this as a kid
January 10, 2012
it was good for what it was.
March 10, 2010
love it the director did a good job on both of the narnia movies
March 9, 2011
just got it todat was a good movie
½ January 16, 2011
17/01/2011 (DVD)

This was endurable considering it's age and budget. Actually I haven't seen the latest versions of 'NARNIA: Prince Caspian' or 'NARNIA: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader' so it was interesting as I watched these older adaptations cause I kept thinking how certain scenes were going to look in the up-to-date versions. All I kept thinking during this series was, "I wonder what the newer versions gonna look like".

PRINCE CASPIAN: Not bad but it's definitely TV material for very young children. It's divided into two episodes which wasn't so hard for me to sit through. It's not that bad, if you look past the cheap set up. The acting however, is pretty darn good considering they are just kids, they really play it hard and serious like it's 'Oscar' time! If it wasn't for the cheapness in the background, I would of happily given it another half a star.

THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER: Once again we take off to the magical world penned by 'C.S. Lewis'. I do commend the performers for their conviction. Even though this TV series looks budget as, the acting is pretty solid, very convincing. It's split into four episodes which is easy to watch and although I know there are better versions it's my goal to see 'em all!
½ June 21, 2006
The Princess in the second part is Gabrielle Anwar (the love interest in librarian: return to King Solomon's Mine)
½ June 29, 2010
By all means, a film that fits the spirit of the book. Both compelling and entertaining, this retelling of a classic narrative is fun for the whole family.
½ June 16, 2010
The BBC is, and will always be, the better film-maker.
½ January 22, 2010
Hahahaha!!! Sam West in shocking crimson tights and a little gold hat!! HAHAHAHAHA
November 4, 2009
Sorry I gate not more time I must gotta
½ July 29, 2009
love this series... i had such a crush on the young caspian with his curly hair...see isn't he cute :]
June 17, 2009
Ah, my other favorite BBC The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe. Very good stuff. It's got Warwick Davis, for God's sake!
April 1, 2009
awww, i miss this movie!!!!!
August 9, 2007
it was good for what it was.
February 23, 2009
½ February 6, 2009
i Love the Chronicles of Narnia series. the old movies are great but hte effects arent very good.
January 17, 2009
Seen It
Review Coming Soon
January 11, 2009
- Awesome story
- Good costumes for the most part, did not think much of the animal costumes
- Acting could have been better
- Brilliant set design

The movie was probably considered a great work around the time it was made, but the style seems old. Although the movie may feel "out of date" the story can still be enjoyed by many people.