Does this seem predictable? (possible spoilers?)

I've seen only 2 or 3 trailers on tv so far and I feel like I know what is going to happen already.....

The kids are kidnapped and the man they assume took them is probably either innocent or a lackey and the real kidnapper will be the detective in the end.

... At least that's how I'm seeing how the story seems like it will go from the previews. Too many shows and movies try to make things "shocking" and something "you'll never see coming" but it's so hard to find anything that fits that anymore. Too many movies you can figure out too far in advance. I'll probably pass for the theater but might get it on DVD after the price drops.
Jennifer Reid
09-4-2013 10:02 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Jeff Barnett

Jeff Barnett

I was so dissapointed with the way it endedm just like No Country for old men...I was a nervous wreck the whole movie & the ending sucks.

Oct 14 - 07:51 PM

Carrie Smack

Carrie Smack

The 'Twist' was well done here. Chubby Checker would be proud.

Sep 27 - 06:31 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

The truth is even more obvious. It had me captivated until the film's climax. Also, the character actions are incredibly outlandish and just not at all realistic.

Sep 23 - 06:47 AM

Stephanie C.

Stephanie Clark

I didn't think this movie was predictable at all, just when you think you have an idea of what's going on...another twist & turn...loved the movie, but hated how it ended!

Sep 23 - 06:25 AM

AmyAmy

Amy Amy

Jennifer, I saw the movie last night. Good guess, but the end is different than you describe. It held my interest, was very disturbing, and a bit hard to follow.

Sep 22 - 09:20 AM

Jennifer Reid

Jennifer Reid

Maybe it's really the mom :P If it won't be just another predictable movie I wouldn't mind seeing it but I'll wait for the DVD. It's near 30 miles to the closest theater plus another $12 for a single ticket (and then another 30 miles back home). That's a lot of money for a movie if I can figure it out before the half way point.

Sep 17 - 09:29 PM

Anthony Felix

Anthony Felix

I heard the story goes deeper than that :) Now I'm psyched for this movie!

Sep 6 - 10:38 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile