P.S. I Love You Reviews

½ January 18, 2015
Critics hate it, audiances love it. I think i must agree with critics right now.
January 18, 2015
Muy larga , poco convincente en algunos aspectos , no se explica como y por q el marido le escribe las cartas , lo rescatable la pareja protagonica , los secundarios sobran , excepto Katy Bates.
January 7, 2015
fuck yourself rotten tomatoes...hilary swank rocks in the movie and she is perfect to play Holly Kennedy.
March 10, 2009
I will only see this movie if Gerard Butler kicks Hilary Swank in the chest and yells, "This is Sparta!"
January 3, 2015
December 4, 2014
Hilary Swank is wildly miscast, and everyone else looks uncomfortable in this romantic comedy with strong Irish overtones. One very awkward chic flick.
½ December 1, 2014
Warm and genuinely touching moments that made the whole film worthwhile!
February 14, 2008
Not as moving as I presume but still worth a watch. I really thought that William is Javier Bardem!
½ August 21, 2014
Half a star is even more then I want to give wich is close to nothing and I quote"I hated every calculated second of it with passion".
August 5, 2014
This movie is a very very good movie! Its very touching and has a very different and interesting plot. The ratings should be higher. If you want to get emotional but and laugh the heck out of you, you should definitely watch it. You wont regret it. The actors are super talented , the quality is great and the plot is also excellent
½ December 26, 2008
A highlight of its oft-derided dreaded genre.
July 27, 2014
Hillary Swank messes the movie up.. she is a total miscast!
June 27, 2014
Wonderful story! A great adaption from the book!
½ May 20, 2013
The film is a TEARJERKER until the middle. The ending? *pukes*
October 17, 2013
One of the best love movie story I've ever watch, just disappointed with tomatomater score :(
June 5, 2014
So damn unrealistic and executed so poorly you just don't care.
½ June 4, 2014
me gusto y me hizo llorara jejej
May 29, 2014
VERY romantic. Watch this to learn about life, love, and to shed a few tears.
June 28, 2010
It's such a sweet movie! An absolutely unique concept!

P.S.Make sure you watch it and probably with a box of Kleenex nearby while doing so.