Pterodactyl

79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Pterodactyl Reviews

Coxxie M

February 1, 2011
"Hey, it IS a PTERODACTYL!! hes comin' right for us!!!!"
Luke B

June 30, 2008
Okay effects, generic characters, gruesome deaths. Nothing out of the ordinary from this film apart from the fact it is quite enjoyable. That's a given though when you feature soldiers, scientists, dinosaurs and Coolio. Bet that gangsters paradise is looking mighty good in comparison. You should be happy with what you have. The overall feel is more professional than many similar films and some of the lines are damn side splitting in their absurdity. It never quite capitalise on some of the moral issues concerning Professor Lovecraft. It is however a much better film than Jurassic Park III.
August 4, 2007
Without question my most favorite B grade science fiction movie of all time. With some poorly placed cliche, yet beautiful (ha!) love story intertwined in the horror of giant, man-eating flying dinosaurs, it's really quite humorous. (Ok, so if you can translate that huge jumble of insanity, you are a better person that I, and I WROTE it.)

With horrible CGI and LOADS of fake blood, this is my favorite movie, EVER.

Well, at least in the terms of scifi channel original movies. ;)
MECreviews
June 6, 2007
BORING!! This movie lacks something!... I don't know what that something is nor do I care anymore @ this point.

"Nah, I don't want any coffee!"
dr3wcifer
June 24, 2007
This is a mess of a film, really. Bad acting, horribly sloppy writing/pacing and not much in the suspense department make this a laughable attempt at best.

Is it worth watching? Under the right circumstances, of course it is. It is the kind of movie that can provide a good time (at the movie's expense), assuming you are with the right person or people and in the right mood.
February 25, 2013
It wouldn't be a stretch to say that this is the most pathetic, under worked, horribly acted, terribly directed, mindlessly written movie I've ever seen. It's not even fun to laugh at.
November 10, 2012
If you like Coolio, dinosaurs, and great acting, you'll love it! Nuff said
March 11, 2012
The animation isn't too bad but the story isn't all too great, but it's a decent Dinosaur film with a bit of gore and nice scenes, but the characters aren't too good and there's a lot of cheap parts.
Umelbumel
July 24, 2011
Ah. Everything hurts so much.
December 20, 2010
horrifyingly bad acting, atrocious script writing, terrible camera shots. not one redeeming element to this tragic film.
Randy K.
August 4, 2010
I just started to watch this movie...and wooooooooow! worst 10 mins of my life so far. that im never getting back..Smoke machine is in use in almost all scences soo far.
and Coolio being the Main Actor is just depressing.

ROTTEN
:ROTTEN:
Andrew G.
March 6, 2010
You'd think that Dinosaurs plus the Director of Commando would equal an extremely entertaining film which would redeem it of all its other bad qualities. Of course, I didn't know it was by the same guy, Mark L. Lester, until I looked up the film after watching it, and if like me you thought it should have been entertaining, you'd be wrong, dead wrong. What do I always complain about made for TV films like this, their poorly acted, the special effects aren't that good (I know the budget is smaller than most films, but if you're going to over-use a special effect, make sure it looks decent), the story is predictable, it's pretty much what I'm used to with garbage like this. It comes off as trying to be Carnosaur, which granted was a really bad film.
Illuminati
April 24, 2006
[size=4] The people in this movie are some of the stupidest people in the history of movies !:rotten: :rotten: [/size]
[size=4]The rating for " [b]Pterodactyl [/b]" = D-:rotten: :rotten: [/size]
[size=4][/size]
[size=4]这绝对是2005年我看过的众多电影中最烂的一部。里面的人物愚蠢至极!剧情漏洞百出。特效,呵呵,更别提了,咱国产片的特效都做得比它好。[/size]
jazza923
December 22, 2005
3.5/10. Just what you would expect it to be, a bad sci-fi horror film, cheaply produced. For some inane reason, I get a kick out of these kind of films. That doesn't mean i think they are good, I just relish in the badness of them. Some of the special effects are decent, but I am not a big fan of these computer generated FX. This acting is poor overall, but a couple of the actors do fine. Not much here to recommend.