• PG, 1 hr. 45 min.

71% Dallas: Season 3
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Pure Country 2: The Gift Reviews

May 16, 2011
This movie was not only heart warming but had a really powerful and amazing message too. The acting was perfect and was just great. Everyone needs to see this movie at least once.
tiggerpoohroberts
March 26, 2011
I love this movie. It was just as good as the first Pure Country. Pure Country 2: The Gift was amazing and it inspires me even more than any movie ever has.
June 14, 2014
The Cains did a dumb thing in this movie: for autistic children they cast Downs Syndrome children. The two types do not look alike.
April 22, 2014
The wife and I liked it but if you are against a movie with a moral back story, a terrific singer and movie you can enjoy with the kids then SAW is probably more up your alley anyway...
isaac b.
July 14, 2012
a CRAP movie george straitt is only in the movie for overall 3 minutes a disaster compared to the first one total let down.
June 22, 2012
One of the best unintentional comedies I've seen in a while. Definitely check this one out.
April 19, 2011
Songs are fun. Story could have worked without the angel part which was really stupid. The rules are retarded too since her lie was small, business isn't fair cause she could do the right thing and fail with the band and she can't get mad at her dad for bad mouthing her dead mom...lol. Guess this is good moral movie for kids under ten.
April 3, 2011
very slow. predictable. acting not so much. did shed a little tear at the end. Wouldnt recommend - it wasnt horrible - but i guess its a good feel good story?
March 10, 2011
this is a good it is a must see if you have a hart at all you will love it
November 1, 2010
A great family film. Finally one with morals, no sex,music you can understand the words to, great acting and just a wonderful story, well actually its two stories in one. It's a must see movie for sure.
October 18, 2010
Had NOTHING to do with the first...
George Strait was in it a total of like 4 scenes, but for MAYBE 2 or 3 minutes. None of his music was even in it! The acting sucked and it was a MAJOR disappointment.
October 15, 2010
I'm a Nashville-based musician and songwriter and enjoyed seeing local scenes in the movie, and also enjoyed the lead's wonderful singing voice, but as a movie it was pretty amateurish and obvious. Often plot movement was telegraphed by cliché movie images. It had its emotional moments, but I found the bit with the angels and the overall plot essentially ridiculous.