Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog Reviews

iLeo
½ February 14, 2013
This film was absolutely adorable! I have to admit that my knowledge of guide dogs and what they endure in training is slightly limited, but I have such a profound respect for these gentle souls and their lifelong dedication of serving humans with needs. This particular guide dog, Quill, is truly memorable- so much patience and understanding. His love for Mr. Watanabe (and vice versa) on several film spots almost brought me to tears. Please note that this film is set in subtitles but if you're a fan of films of all range this is definitely one you shouldn't miss.
I highly recommend this film!
½ March 22, 2008
Not just a cute puppy movie. Follows the life of a seeing eye dog from beginning to end. Funny, touching and worthy of any movie collection
July 9, 2012
Tender, realistic film that is for all ages. Even if you are not a dog lover you can't help bur be moved by the relationships of people to people and people to dogs.
½ November 6, 2009
This poignant film is a little slow but it never fails to well my eyes every time I watch it. A well-trained utility dog is always adorable.
½ October 11, 2013
"Good..Goood.."

Yoichi Sai..another good filmmaker that I would look backwards to his previous projects,soon or later.The dog probably is the best attention's stealer,yet you too will be trapped by the story and Sir Yoichi Sai's shooting skill,it filmed in a realistic way.Doesn't matter this is related to actual event or Dog lovers,just go for it.
March 7, 2014
A movie about a dog. Enough said.
½ May 19, 2012
Be ready to shed a tear...
May 15, 2012
Not sappy in the portrayal of the disabled.
April 5, 2013
I remember this movie in my Japanese class. Throughout the movie, Quill has related to my family's dog as well, yet all good things had to come to an end. Hopefully this heartfelt movie will inspire me to get closer to my cousin's new pet dog.
iLeo
½ February 14, 2013
I highly recommend this film!
July 8, 2012
Cant find it to watch
October 27, 2012
Sometimes the Netflix recommendations are spot-on. I do love dog movies.
July 8, 2012
Quite a cool story, the ending is a bit graphic but that's the Japanese for ya. Very family freindly
July 10, 2012
It was cute and so heart breaking!
July 27, 2012
This Japanese movie follows the life of a yellow Labrador Retriever from his playful time as a puppy, his years in specialized training, and his life work as the eyes and companion of his reluctant owner. Very sweet and entertaining story, quiet informative about the training process of these noble and remarkable dogs. Youâ(TM)ll probably also shed a tear or two.
July 19, 2012