Indy 4 Signs a Starlet?

Fresh off the news that broke last month that "Indy 4" has been approved and is underway comes this tidbit via Moviehole.net and The Indy Experience.

So you know what that means? Yep, blow up the balloons, fling the streamers, tie a party-hat around your noggin - "Indiana Jones 4" is finally getting underway!

TheIndyExperience.com reports that the first female cast member aboard the long-awaited sequel is a Texas model named Laura Dutta.

The 19-year-old stunner, whose role is yet to be revealed, will spend three months on location with star Harrison Ford shooting her scenes.

Dutta won't be the female lead though - that role is yet to be cast. Rumour has it that some of Indy's old flames from the previous films will also make appearances in the film - including Willie Scott (Kate Capshaw) and Marion Ravenwood (Karen Allen).

Meantime, the well-oiled rumour machine is spitting out a whisper that Sean Connery has been roped into reprising his role as Henry Jones, Indy's father, for the impending blockbuster - despite recent claims to the contrary.

Of course, whenever the gossip becomes fact, you can catch the scoops over at Moviehole and The Indy Experience ... as well as the rest of the known internet.

Comments

SkywalkerLT

Luke Terry

I don't care what anyone says, I'm excited for this!

Oct 4 - 10:12 AM

lavatory love machine

juan carlos petruchi

i hope is got something to do with the atlantic

Oct 4 - 10:40 AM

Elessar Oronro

Joss Whedon

Indiana Jones and the Tapioca of Doom. My Lord, Ford is old. Somehow I don't think this film's gonna be as exciting unless they make his advanced age kind of a running joke. Like the later Star Trek films tried to do.

Oct 4 - 11:34 AM

UweBoll

laurent de alberti

I bet he is going to get a younger sidekick

Oct 4 - 11:39 AM

lovelykeira

Ken Schrock

Thank goodness the 19 year old isn't his love interest. And please let Connery come back. Can't wait for this, at least they are actualy casting the film now.

Oct 4 - 12:31 PM

synergyred

Nancy Elizabeth

Maybe she's his daughter?

This looks pretty exciting!

Oct 4 - 06:59 PM

DjMovieGoer

DJ Hnd

Ford is old

Oct 5 - 01:12 AM

jaydurden

jay durden

I don't know about this one....but i'm sure spielberg and lucas wouldn't make the movie if they didn't think it was gonna be awesome...Oh and if someone can find a picture of Laura Dutta, please tell me ( All i found was an indian model but that's not her)

Oct 5 - 07:10 AM

antickpix

Varun Rajiv

Kate Capshaw was the worst thing in ToD (which IMO is the worst of the three). Karen Allen and Sean Connery would be welcome, and I hope John Rhys-Davies as well.

Oct 6 - 08:26 AM

MC.

mc mc

#3 wasn't very good at all. And the series wasn't very good either.

However, I have high hopes for this one. I think they will go all out and make it fun.

Oct 6 - 01:36 PM

pota1967

David Jones

[b]no offense[/b]
but your comment just sounds nutty. You didnt like the Last Crusade (I didnt either) but you think 16 years later and a cranky old Harrison Ford is going to make a fun movie??

In other news I did like enjoy Karen Allen and Kate Capshaw.

Indiana Jones like Star Wars got worse with each sequel with the 3rd one (Last Crusade ond ROTJ) being a disappointment

Oct 8 - 07:22 AM

pota1967

David Jones

[b]no offense[/b]

In other news I did like enjoy Karen Allen and Kate Capshaw.

Oct 8 - 07:22 AM

MC.

mc mc

I felt #3 was rushed, like everyone had a lot of other things to do at the time.

I feel that now, after this much time, they are going to savour it and produce something fun.

Oct 9 - 04:56 AM

jeremyd4

jeremy d

On the contrary, I thought #3 was best. It felt more epic and polished, with the right amount of action, humour and backstory. The pacing was good and the pairing of Connery/Harrison was great. I also dug the whole intro with River Phoenix too.

What ever takes your fancy I guess... but I think most will agree the new film has to have Nazis in it!

Oct 12 - 12:17 AM

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Picture gallery of movie bears

Summer Movies