Average Rating: N/A
Critic Reviews: 2
Fresh: 0 | Rotten: 2
Average Rating: 4.1/5
User Ratings: 111
After the death of his parents Rockabilly Tejano Jesse Torres leaves his childhood cattle ranch for the Bright Lights of the Big City. His childhood friend Tom sets Jesse up in a squalid neighborhood of drugs, gangs and broken dreams. Jesse quickly finds out Tom is in deep to the local gangs and struggles to help his friend break away. He finds solace in local girl, Lil' Bit, but as the romance blossoms Jesse finds himself confronted by the neighborhood mobster, Capone (Danny Trejo) who owns
Feb 4, 2011 Limited
Indican Pictures - Official Site
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Audience Reviews for Ranchero
There are no audience reviews yet. Hurry, submit your review so you can be first!
Movies Like Ranchero
- Jesse Torres: It doesn't matter what you've done. It's what you are going to do.
- Lil' Bit: Only the bad words.
- Lil' Bit: My life is already a risk.
- Jesse Torres: I know something was stolen from you... something deep... something precious. I want to help you get that back.
- Capone: A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
- Jesse Torres: I may not be able to give you much... but I can promise you respect... and I can promise you my heart.
Discuss Ranchero on our Movie forum!