—— The Identical Sep 05

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Rape For Profit Reviews

Anthony B.
February 10, 2014
A disturbing, eye-opening, and very important documentary about an issue that too often goes undiscussed.
Mike M.
July 10, 2013
Must see. Impactful, world changing and life changing. One of the best documentaries I've seen on human trafficking.
Steve E.
July 8, 2013
Standing ovation for these brave film makers!!!! Rape for Profit exposes unimaginable and heinous abuse of vulnerable young victims. My heart was ripped apart watching this movie but my heart was also moved to take action. Thanks for making this movie. My prayer is to see this movie grow like a tidal wave that floods our country to help rescue the victims caught in this nightmare.
June 25, 2013
Tough to watch at times, but an important and moving film addressing a global issue in our own backyard.
June 24, 2013
A truly eye opening movie on the reality of sex trafficking in Seattle.
June 24, 2013
A must see for anyone who wants to understand the impact of human trafficking in our local communities.
June 23, 2013
This film is a harsh wakeup call for those ignoring the entrapment of the sex-industry in both big and small ways. As a watcher, you're left with a sense of responsibility to care. Do yourself a favor and watch this film to change your perspective for the good of society.
Eric K.
June 23, 2013
Amazing film. A fantastic raw look into the real issue we have going on right here in our own backyard. A must see.
June 22, 2013
I had the privilege of attending a screening and was blown away. I would say this is now the best documentary on sex trafficking in the US out there.
June 22, 2013
Loved this film. Can't wait to see the future change that this film will bring when it comes to this horrible industry.
June 21, 2013
Shocking and disturbing - never imagined this was happening on our streets. Thailand, sure, but Seattle??? As painful as it is to watch, I'm glad the film makers opened my eyes to the reality of this curse.
June 21, 2013
This was a real "eye opener". Its so hard for people to wrap their minds around the fact that this is happening right
in front of us and in our own communities. I now look at my trip to the mall differently and and when i am out an about I keeping my eyes open for the one gal who might be "praying" will someone see me and reach out to me to help me out of this "sex trap" that I am in.
June 21, 2013
Amazing work by amazing people...def a must see and experience.....
June 21, 2013
Is a masterful documentary that gives a real life look into the worlds longest oppression of women, Sex Trafficking. It will open your eyes to what really goes on in your city with live footage and heartbreaking testimonies. This film is a must watch!
June 21, 2013
A fresh look at the reality of the sex industry in our own country... so nice to finally have a documentary on this topic that's not just a bunch of talking heads! The action of this "life" grabs and holds your interest from the very beginning of the film until the end,
Gregory E.
June 21, 2013
Exposes the uncomfortable and horrible truth of sexual slavery and exploitation of children and teens in our own neighborhoods in America. Hard to watch. Expect tears. A call to action and inspirational in stories of survival and hope against all odds. Must see.
June 21, 2013
Truly eye opening. Some of the stories are unbelievable; both heart breaking and triumphant.
June 21, 2013
Through heart gripping storytelling Rape for Profit provides viewers a stunning look at underage sex trafficking... This film will rip your heart out and motivate you to action... This is simply a brilliant documentary.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke
June 21, 2013
This is a MUST SEE. It is very well done! Takes you right onto the streets! It will open your eyes, grip your heart and change how you see things! A++++
Jay T.
June 21, 2013
A powerful look into the reality of sexual exploitation happening on the streets of our cities. Definitely worth watching if you are interested in the fight against human trafficking.