19% Transcendence Apr 18

—— Last Man Standing: Season 3
—— Unforgettable: Season 3

Ratatouille Reviews

April 14, 2014
Ratatouille shows PIXAR at its' best. It is so charming and delightful that you can not resist falling in love with it.
June 30, 2007
Looks cute! I've seen the preview to this movie a million times, so I should probably see it.
April 5, 2014
"An instant and unforgettable classic. Beautifully animated while still succeeding with delightful humor and a clever and original story. Worthy of a sequel!"
May 23, 2010
"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere."
moviesbewithyou2
March 31, 2014
Disney Pixar at its absolute finest, pleasing to adults and kids.
November 5, 2012
Brad Bird at the artistic height of his considerable skill as both an animator, writer, and director.
March 29, 2014
Never in my life have i wanted to cook.
March 28, 2014
A sumptuous feast of a film.
April 4, 2013
The best animal chef to rock your stomach! =D
July 4, 2012
Brad Bird shows why he is not only the best writer directer at Pixar but also one of the smartest working today
March 22, 2014
One of the best animations.
March 20, 2014
delicious and delightful
November 17, 2012
Ratatouille really spoke to me when I first watched it. I think I was cooking butternut squash soup for some friends at the time, and it was the first Pixar film I'd watch when, I guess, I wasn't age appropriate (I was about 15/16) . I really enjoyed it, it was a quirky film that didn't follow traditional routes and gave you something new to get your teeth into. Rats aren't often painted in the best of lights, so this was entirely enjoyable piece of anthropomorphism that put some character back into a badly used rodent.
I think the ending was a little more brave than usual, which was enjoyable, especially for a slightly older crowd, with age-old disney well and truly owning the "Happily Ever After", so modern day animation films need to press the edges of the box to get a satisfying finale - and Ratatouille performed.
There were a couple of slower moments in the middle, which I think might lose the engagement of younger children, but all in all Ratatouille was a great film that I do watch sporadically if not regularly.
March 18, 2014
really good movie! nice lesson and action too! Only wish he sang a song or something. :P
March 14, 2014
One of the best Pixar movies; Visually sublime !
December 13, 2013
I do have to admit that this film is one of my favorite Pixar films, but it's no 5 star film. However the atmosphere of the film, both in its food and enviornment, are thing you wish were in other films. Beauty is something that most of Hollywood ignores, but not Pixar. Also Ego is one of the most memorable villains of any movie. He is no physical threat (being a frail old man), he doesn't appear in most of the film and he technically isn't a villain- just some guy doing his job. However his mere presence and personality dominate all the scenes that he is in- a perfect trait for any good film character,
March 4, 2014
I think this movie is when I really began to realize as a kid how awesome Pixar really was. It was the first label I recognized on any movie before the title, and I just kept thinking about how creative every single one of their titles was.

The whole movie moves very fast, not leaving room for a kid to get bored, but has a simple enough story that it leaves no room for confusion, either. The lessons and characters are all thoughtfully portrayed and the scenes of Paris were beautifully animated as well. The soundtrack and voice acting are also something to be admired.
Matt H.
March 4, 2014
Even though it's rated G, this film has such an adult way of playing out and is very sophisticated. It is a melting pot of a movie. You get a little bit of French cooking, the secret ways of how a restaurant operates, you get a feel for 1930's Paris, and most importantly you feel the clique between Linguine and Collette. All of these elements come together in one helluva movie.
October 6, 2007
Easily as good as The Incredibles. Quite funny.
February 22, 2014
This movie did not live up to Pixars usual high standards in my opinion. It's not quite as down there as Cars 2, but they could have done so much better.