67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Ratatouille Reviews

Lucas A.
June 21, 2014
A Pixar's classical. The story of the little rat Rémy who wants to be a chef its incredible. Brad Bird, from the Pixar's sucess "The Incredibles", directs and writes this funny and inventive masterpiece of animation. Sweet characters and a rewarding story, 'Ratatouille' is simply magical!
Daenerys Stormborn
June 20, 2014
Not my favorite Disney Pixar movie but still a great movie with great animations.
Esme v.
June 17, 2014
Great movie, one that makes you love food anyone who has not seen it already should!
TheDudeLebowski65
TheDudeLebowski65

June 11, 2014
Ratatouille is another brilliant Pixar outing that features a great story, wonderful animation, a varied cast of talented actors that brings the character to life, and it has some terrific humor. Pixar are truly wonderful in making some memorable animated feature films that really resonate with the viewer. Ratatouille is yet another fine picture that is highly entertaining from start to finish, and it is a film that is a must see for fans of previous Pixar films. Animated features are always great to watch because; they have a unique to quality to them that makes them a truly memorable viewing experience. With Ratatouille, Pixar have taken a simple idea, and crafted a thoroughly entertaining film experience that stands out. From start to finish, the film is entertaining, fun, and memorable because, the simple nature of the story, mixed with wonderful animation and great voice acting, you have a film that is a feat of animation. I love Pixar films, and it's hard to pick a favorite, because every film the studio has made has really stood out, but if you're wondering, Ratatouille continues the tradition of the studio to release quality films, and are a studio that have only made one lacking picture. Here, we have a film that is beautifully made, tells a simple, yet thoroughly engaging story that is never dull, and always amusing. Ratatouille works well, and is a picture that is brilliantly directed and is a film that will appeal to viewers of all ages. This is a superb animated feature, one that is yet another fine addition to Pixar's outstanding catalogue of great movies. If you want a fun, entertaining animated film, Ratatouille is a solid and safe bet to watch, as it has all the key elements that have made Pixar's films something to behold.
June 10, 2014
I can't get over how goergeous the music is in this film, never mind how fitting. The animation is fantastic, the characters are lovable and in depth, and the fast moving pace keeps you interested the entire way. Another great film from Pixar.
June 8, 2014
my most favorite Pixar film of all time. a very simple comedy of a rat who wants to be a cook. and through out this movie it allows a strong feel of moral and theme to ones life for who they want to be, and following that dream into a reality which is what I'm writing know.
June 5, 2014
Hmm. Possibly the weakest Pixar movie. It just hasn't got the depth to play with the emotions of the viewer or a story as intriguing as WALL-E or Toy Story. I cannot decide whether it's an original idea, however there aren't any other movies about rats controlling chefs with their hair. Enjoyable I guess, but nothing special.
June 16, 2007
Ratatouille is a cute movie about the life of a Parisian rat hoping to one day become a world famous chef and his struggles along the way. As gross as a rat in the kitchen may seem, this movie is really all about friendship and determination - and how it will get you to where you want to be. A good family film.
July 7, 2007
really CUTE..although rats cooking is really nasty if u think about it..lmao
May 12, 2014
Simple, lovable premise. The pace of the film is excellent, and has the typical Pixar flair that makes it a heartwarming, not complex, masterpiece
November 6, 2007
this is such a cute movie.
May 10, 2014
Pixar's Ratatouille doesn't have a groundbreaking new recipe, rather, like comfort food, it simply pleases with it's stunning animation.
November 13, 2011
- Just watched a 3rd time and had to upgrade it to the rare 5 stars! I only give that if I find a film perfect, where I would change a thing about it, and this film qualifies. The visuals are boundary pushing, the story is great, and the voicework is perfect. Not surprising as it's the director of my 2 fave Pixar films, Brad Bird, who did this and "The Incredibles". This film is mandatory viewing!

Such an excellent film, this was my 2nd time seeing it. Pixar seems to do no wrong. I highly recommend this one..the special features are also worth checking out...
Abc D.
May 9, 2014
I tend to dislike Pixar for their tendency to make movies that are just "the life of [animals/inanimate objects]," but Ratatouille was a rare Pixar movie that really kept my attention. The relationship between Remy and Linguine is well-done. It has its flaws, but is definitely worth a watch.
February 14, 2010
The film that taught us that anyone can cook, even a rat. At first you'll wonder if Disney has taken its love for rodents a little too far, but you'll come around. Who can resist the beauty of Paris? (First viewing - In my mid-twenties)
Logan M.
May 3, 2014
Too original to describe, ratatouille is a film about chasing your dreams, and never giving up on them. Unless you're a rat.
April 22, 2014
Cute movie. I liked it a lot.
April 21, 2014
According to the review seen above, I like that film, but it has a French premise and good animation.
December 22, 2007
A bit of an odd premise, but an absolutely fantastic movie. Pixar hasn't failed me yet.
April 14, 2014
Ratatouille shows PIXAR at its' best. It is so charming and delightful that you can not resist falling in love with it.