92% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

41% Working the Engels: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Re:Generation Reviews

August 24, 2012
Just finished. This was kinda cool. Interesting watching artists of a specific genre creating music of another genre. Big fan of Mark Ronson but I really really like what Pretty Lights did for the country song Wayfaring stranger. And who knew rapping over classical-ish music could be so engrossing.
February 16, 2012
No matter what words I type here, my opinion's going to seem somewhat biased. I've become an electronic enthusiast, but this film brings great appreciation to any genre of music and the hard work put into making great songs. As cheesy as it sounds, true magic was made in these 90 minutes of cinema.
February 19, 2013
Its a bit vague and times but is a doc that has more than a few interesting points about young peoples relationship to media, apathy, and activism
April 29, 2012
I was really excited to see this doc. About half way through I realized that this documentary was just a ploy by the GRAMMY's to try to understand electronic music. This film is better suited for your grandparents learning to be hip and cool rather then yourself. However, the artist and the music that comes from this collaboration to strictly amazing. Save some time and just watch the last ten minutes. You won't miss anything!