Repli-Kate Reviews

January 5, 2008
This movie should have been awful, but actually it was quite cute and funny. A good one for a boring weekend.
½ November 26, 2009
The reason why the Doritos commercial girl never took off as an actress. She can't act. I mean, seriously. She can't. If you remember how bad Jessica Alba was in Dark Angel, then you have something to reference. Ali Landry is good at one thing, looking cute. So bad I didn't finish it.
½ September 10, 2009
May 1, 2009
Not bad. I thought it would be kind of suckish. This movie was actually kind of funny and was very interesting. What more could a movie have? This movie should be watch when your really bored.
June 22, 2007
Love this movie...and James Roday from "Psych" was the main male star. Who can ask for anything more.
½ February 9, 2014
As stupid and ridiculous as this was, it wasn't horrible. Typical juvenile National Lampoons college movie. Amidst the sex, idiocy, and stupidity, it had hints of cuteness and humour.
½ September 1, 2011
Now this is a legitimate National Lampoons movie; Harmless, Raunchy & overall funny.
½ September 23, 2010
It's not a bad movie. It has some good funny moments. I saw this movie on television awhile ago, and laughed quite a bit. Looking back it reallty isn't that great, but it does offer some laughs, and is better than expected.
½ September 5, 2008
Ligosta exipna asteia s' auti tin kata ta alla anoiti kai xaotiki "comodia" me tis metries ermineies kai to berdemeno kai exopragmatiko senario. H idea enos klonou kai mono kathista aftin tin tainia apistefti, alla i exelixi tis plokis -p.x. i emmoni tou klonou me to sex- ths prosdidoun megaliteri akoma anorimotita.

Few smart jokes, but nothing more in this stupid and unbelievable "comedy". The performances are bad and the script is haotic.
½ December 3, 2006
6.5/10. This was an unexpected surprise, very funny comedy with a good cast. Ali Landry is awesome and does a great job with her dual role. She seemed to be enjoying doing it very much. Great pace, very entertaining. Okay, a bit corny, but I liked it.
½ March 29, 2004
This movie slipped threw the cracks. Its a very funny movie. Ali Landry is so beautiful and [color=white][font=Tahoma]surprisingly[/font][/color] very funny as well. If you can't find anything to rent at your video store, look for this title and give it a shot!