Familiar-Faced TV Actor Joins the "Resident Evil" Brigade

Even though the flick is already in production, that won't stop "Resident Evil: Extinction" from adding a new cast member if necessary. The newest addition to the series' second sequel is veteran TV actor John Eric Bentley, who'll be playing an evil Umbrella employee tasked with tracking down Milla Jovovich's Alice character.

Veteran of more than three dozen TV appearances (including one on "Firefly"), Mr. Bentley looks to be preparing for his biggest break yet.

"Resident Evil: Extinction," starring Milla J., Sienna Guillory, Oded Fehr, Mike Epps, and Ali Larter, is scheduled to invade the multiplexes early next year.

Source: CS.net

Comments

adml_shake

Robin Goins

God please let this be better then the second one...

Jun 28 - 04:11 AM

dudemovies

Mike Masselli

I enjoyed both of them. But I wish the based more on the game

Jun 28 - 05:40 AM

aconline

Adam Collins

I did not see the 2nd, and I will not see this one. I liked the first one, but I could not stomach the idea of a 2nd. This movie could make history though. If it makes money, it will be the only video game franchise to have 3 successful films. It is ties with Mortal Kombat right now with 2. Buy MK has a new movie due out.

Jun 28 - 06:50 AM

South_park300

First Last

the first was was great, the second one was hit and miss, although still entertaining. it depends on how they do the third one. if Milla still has super powers, and if those powers get even stronger in this one, then that will really suck. we don't need superhumans fighting zombies.

Jun 28 - 08:55 AM

dylan21484nj

glenn welsh

care?

Jun 28 - 09:04 AM

lavatory love machine

juan carlos petruchi

was that the nazi bad guy from Indy 3?

Jun 28 - 06:04 PM

renny2077

Renny Abraham

For a moment, I thought it was going to be David Hasselhoff....phew!

Jun 29 - 12:16 AM

TheIceGhost

Harry Myland

Superhumans fighting zombies......AWESOME!

Jun 29 - 02:41 AM

ron777524

ron ron

Jesus Christ the Son of God didn't come to judge us but to save us from going to hell when we die.

The graphic reports of hell in the Holy Bible such as the abyss, the lake of fire, the blackest darkness, the weeping and gnashing of teeth, disclose the stark reality of a place eternally separated from the love of God. (Rev. 9:1-11) (Rev. 20:14) (Jude 13) (Matt. 25:30)

Because the Son of God flawlessly obeyed God?s moral law in our place, He is uniquely qualified to be our Savior. On the cross, Jesus Christ offered Himself to the Father(God) as a sinless sacrifice for sinners.

Jesus Christ took the punishment for our sins so that we can live forever in heaven when we die if we simply make him our personal Lord and Savior.

Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem, Israel about 2000 years ago and lived a sinless life for 33 years. He was beaten, crowned with thorns, nailed to a cross and then he died and was buried.

Three days later God raised him from the dead proving that he was who he claimed to be, the Son of God.

This historical event was witnessed by many people before Jesus Christ went back to heaven. (Acts 13:30-32)

You need to make Jesus Christ your personal Lord and Savior so that you will go to heaven instead of hell when you die.

The Holy Bible describes heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sickness, sorrow or pain. (Revelation 21:3-4)

Nobody knows exactly when they are going to die this is why you need to make Jesus Christ your personal Lord and Savior today.

You may die in a traffic accident or some other way before you get another chance to be saved.

The Holy Bible says "If you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

Some people wrongly think that to make it to heaven you just have be as good a person as you can be.

If you would like God to forgive you so that you will go to heaven when you die just say a meaningful prayer like the one below and God will hear you and save you:

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior right now. Please forgive me of all my sins or things that I have done wrong in my life. I believe you are Lord and that God raised you from the dead. I thank-you for shedding your sinless blood and dying on the cross for my sins so that I can have a home in heaven. Amen.

If you just now made Jesus Christ your personal Lord and Savior you are now a true Christian and welcome to the family of God.

Now that you are saved you should strive to live a Godly life because now you represent Jesus Christ.

You should also find a church to attend on Sundays and if they say that you need to do more to go to heaven than what you have already done then leave and find a real Christian church in your area if possible.

I found this great Bible website where you can look-up the Bible verses that I used in this message.

www.blueletterbible.com - I listed below the Bible verses used in this message.

(Revelation 9:1-11)
(Revelation 20:14)
(Jude 13)
(Matthew 25:30)
(Acts 13:30-32)
(Revelation 21:3-4)
(Romans 10:9)

Have a great day!
Ron
inboxRLG@yahoo.com << my e-mail address

You may want to print this message because it might get deleted.

Just press the [Ctrl][P] keys simultaneously on your keyboard to print.

Jun 29 - 07:22 AM

Movies for Tax Day
Movies for Tax Day

Your tax dollars at work, in movies.

Picture gallery of movie bears

Summer Movies