Critics Consensus: Resident Evil: Retribution Not Screened -- Guess the Tomatometer!
Plus, Finding Nemo 3D, The Master, and Arbitrage are Certified Fresh.
Also opening this week in limited release:
- Paul Thomas Anderson's The Master, starring Joaquin Phoenix and Philip Seymour Hoffman in a drama about a navy vet who falls under the spell of a new religious leader, is Certified Fresh at 88 percent.
- Cane Toads: The Conquest, a 3D documentary about the spread of the titular amphibians across Australia, is at 87 percent.
- Arbitrage, starring Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon in a thriller about a hedge fund mogul whose placid surface belies adultery and fraud, is Certified Fresh at 82 percent.
- 10 Years, starring Channing Tatum and Justin Long in a comedy about a group of old friends who gather for a high school reunion, is at 82 percent.
- Francine, starring Melissa Leo in a drama about a woman struggling to adapt to her surroundings after being released from prison, is at 80 percent.
- Liberal Arts, starring Josh Radnor and Elizabeth Olsen in a comedy about a man who gets a new lease on life upon returning to his alma mater, is at 63 percent.
- Step Up To The Plate, a documentary about a legendary chef passing the family business on to his son, is at 44 percent.