Restitution

62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Restitution Reviews

John N.
December 26, 2013
Maybe on of the worst movies I have ever seen. Looking at some of the names in the movie I thought it would be OK. It was sooooo bad. I think the actors just took the job to get a paycheck. HORRIBLE.
December 10, 2013
Not good at all. Production - it must have been a very, very low budget. Me. Bierlein, your talents lie elsewhere, but not as an actor. The other actors in this film must have really needed a job. Sorry to be so brutal.
July 20, 2013
The audience reviews seemed to either love it or hate it, so I gave a watch. Wish I hadn't. It was the most pathetically bad movie I have ever seen. Horrible plot, script, acting, effects, and the twists that some audience reviewers liked so much were so obvious as to be nonexistent. It was so terrible that even Mystery Science Theater's robots would have just groaned! Save your time and pass this one by.
October 22, 2012
SOMEONE PAID MONEY TO MAKE THIS?
September 21, 2012
Disgracefully abysmal on all levels. Everyone involved should hang their heads in shame and never speak of this film again.
Takeshi
September 17, 2012
really guys, i've seen high school drama productions with better acting than this.
June 6, 2012
Greatest suspense. Time well spent
May 17, 2012
One of the best action, suspense movies of 2011 !!!
April 16, 2012
I absolutely loved this movie.
January 20, 2012
Like a poor quality home movie. No clue why I stayed with it. Mark, the producer, star reminded me of a Kevin Costner wannabe. Almost. The entire movie was an 'Almost'. Sooooooo bad.
November 27, 2011
Incredibly cheesy, terrible sound score, acting so bad I thought it was supposed to be a spoof.
coolnout
November 20, 2011
From the implausible story to the most incredibly bad acting, this movie is definitely on my list of the worst ever. Their is not one redeemable moment of value in presentation and I honestly have never felt so robbed of time in my life. Stay away from this one!
November 20, 2011
'k Heb het 15 minuten gegeven :-p
November 8, 2011
What a twist! The mysterious background. The hilarious remarks. The entire set-up. Thie indie has the potantial of an original Hollywood Blockbuster. Well done.