Return of the Tiger Reviews

June 12, 2010
This was pretty amusing, terrible dubbing, wild choreography and awesome use of Paul Smith as the enormous bearded villain made me very happy.

Well worth a look, though all the double crosses may get to be a bit much, the fights are interesting and worth the wait.

Give it a look.
June 8, 2015
Bruce Li tries his best impression of the more famous martial artist but this story goes nowhere. It isn't until the very end that there's a semblance of style.
½ May 13, 2014
Don't get me wrong, Bruce Li holds his own in this film and if it weren't for him, I'd probably would've turned this thing off about twenty miuntes into it. The acting is soooooo bad, I'm not even joking. The story is pretty standard Blaxploitation stuff, you know drug dealers taking over turf and the good guy gotta go kick butt. Been there done that, and the final fight sequences are so cheesy. Oh yea, and be on the lookout for RoboGirl, (my nickname for one of the characters) who's purpose in this film is to what, titalate Hong Kong male viewers? Eh, enough.
May 13, 2014
If you like movies that are non stop action (it really never ends, its just one LONG fight scene) you might like this.
I however like a little plot and acting and therefore cannot give this more than one star.