Return to Halloweentown Reviews

½ February 23, 2010
It's not a real Halloweentown movie without Kimberly J. Brown. It bothered me that they got a new actress to play Marnie. Even beyond that I wasn't really feeling this fourth movie in the series. The gray spell seems to have sucked all the magic out of it. (First and only full viewing - Fall 2009)
½ April 18, 2013
Oh Disney, your always fun.
March 6, 2013
Again, this one isn't as good as the first one.
½ February 24, 2013
I hate when they put new actors as the same characters.
January 10, 2013
More suited for little kids
December 7, 2012
Worth finding and watching!
November 6, 2012
i think i've seen it but i'm not sure they were more or less all the same
October 31, 2012
Once again, the kiddies might find this exciting whiles those who liked parts 1 and 2 might not. In some ways better than Halloweentown High, then again parts of that were better than this. In honesty, the whole series is great family fun to watch during the Halloween season.
October 20, 2012
One of my favorite Halloween movie series! The only thing I don't like about this movie is that Marnie is played by a different actress. Kind of annoying.
½ October 16, 2012
This is a family movie and any kids or young teens watching it would enjoy this movie. It was decent, nothing special. Doesnt compare to the first Halloweentown. Its a quick movie and okay. 2.5/5
½ October 16, 2012
Good Disney Movie....
½ September 23, 2012
I like this movie .it is a good halloween movie
August 28, 2012
HalloweenTown is un-offically a Disney classic made for Tv, There's something for everyone. For the mature generation there's iconic Debbie Reynolds to gauk over. And a creative fantasy story that childern will surely enjoy.
Saddly The movies where release at the same time as Harry Potter and where critised for it's lack of animation and frill. Who needs frill when you have a great storyline?
August 11, 2012
It just didn't feel the same for me....
½ June 29, 2012
Wasn't as good as the others, because the original actress wasn't in it!!!
April 26, 2012
it would have been better if the original marnie came back.
½ October 23, 2009
Kimberly J. Brown would have made this movie better
March 31, 2012
hmm i actually liked it
½ February 15, 2012
I will give it to you straight,The film is GARBAGE!
½ February 8, 2012