64% The Maze Runner Sep 19

62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Robopocalypse Reviews

Susan D.
June 17, 2013
Spielberg is no longer making this film, and there is no plan for production, so it will not be coming out this year. This listing is completely false.
May 28, 2013
Spielberg, Hemsworth and Wishaw ....... o, my
Movie M.
May 12, 2013
Steven Spielberg. Need I say more!
Alex H.
April 7, 2013
I'll watch anything directed by Steven Spielberg.
February 3, 2013
Human survival in the face of a robot rebellion? This sounds like War of the Worlds (total dissapointment)
December 10, 2012
chris hemsworth is gonna ruin the whole thing with his horrible acting. chris, stay in asgard.
November 16, 2012
So far what I have heard is Steven Spielberg directing, with Drew Goddard writing the script, starring Chris Hemsworth and Anne Hathaway. And its about a War between Robots and Humans so its bound to have epic special effects and battle scenes. So battle scenes with Thor and Catwoman vs Robots? Yes, I definitely wanna see this!!!!!!!! Hopefully it's as epic as I hope.
October 21, 2012
Steven Spielberg...
Chris Hemsworth...
Totally gonna watch.
August 13, 2012
An awesome book coming to the silver screen and I can't wait. The book was great and seeing that name gets me excited, or is it the directors name?
Jonathan K.
July 9, 2012
This should be a good Spielberg outing, for sure...I think this film will be a sort of cross between Close Encounters, A.I., and Jurassic Park... Close Encounters, because it is a story of a global phenomenon happening to different people, and having those people's path's eventually intertwine (like Richard Dryfuss and Francois Truffut's characters, for example)...However, this film's "aliens" are not peaceful, these robots and machines are dangerous, and deadly...this is where the comparison to Jurassic Park comes in- The book contains many suspenseful action scenes that would make excellent "stand alone" action set pieces that focus on details, which is the way Spielberg's classic action sequences have always gone (specifically Jurassic Park)...Also, there is the main theme of Artificial Intelligence, which of course was the central theme of A.I....Having read the book, I can see Spielberg translating many of the scenes VERY well into his style of filmmaking-- I would say that the book, while not necessarily a "Sci fi classic", is for sure an action story with suspenseful scenes, jumping around to different countries to show the events, and multi-cultural heros as central to the storyline- all things that are right up Spielberg's alley....If this is pulled off correctly, this should be Spielberg's best sci fi/action outing since "Minority Report"...looking forward to this one
March 28, 2012
the name 'Robopocalypse' makes it sound really good, aswell as the directors name.