World Exclusive: New RocknRolla Poster

Guy Ritchie's latest gets its official release artwork.

Guy Ritchie is back, and if early buzz on RocknRolla is to be believed, he's back on fine form. Courtesy of Warner Brothers, RT has been given a world exclusive look at the official release poster artwork for the film!

When a Russian mobster orchestrates a crooked land deal, millions of dollars are up for grabs, and all of London's criminal underworld wants in on the action. Everyone from a dangerous crime lord to a sexy accountant, a corrupt politician and down-on-their-luck petty thieves conspire, collude and collide with one another in an effort to get rich quick.

Rotten Tomatoes World Exclusive RocknRolla Poster

Gerard Butler stars as One Two, a street-smart mobster who has learned to play both sides of the fence. Tom Wilkinson stars as the lethal head mobster, Lenny Cole, part of London's old mob regime, which is quickly losing ground to the wealthier foreign mob. Thandie Newton stars as One Two's love interest, Stella, a smart and sexy accountant with ties to the underworld. Idris Elba stars as Mumbles, who is One Two's partner. Chris "Ludacris" Bridges stars as Roman, an American trying to break into the music scene in London. The film also stars Jeremy Piven.

RocknRolla arrives in UK cinemas on 5th September. It opens in the US on 3rd October and in Australia on 27th November.

Comments

nate2709

Nate 2709

If Guy Ritchie's name wasn't attached to this, I'd be looking forward to it.

Aug 8 - 09:09 AM

MaxFisher14

Jack Essenberg

f-ck u man Ritchie has made 2 of the funiest most awesome movies I've ever seen, SNATCH and Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

Aug 9 - 05:44 PM

Headlyl

Headly Lamar

See?? That's what I think too...
:-)

Headly

Aug 12 - 10:05 AM

Milena K.

Milena Kusnierova

You are fulling yourself if you don't want to see it.
It is a beautiful film and has everything what you can expected in film for relax.
I ve never seen any of Guy Ritchie film but RockNrolla is great.

Sep 1 - 03:13 PM

dahluzz

joe shmo

hey, when he's on, richie's great. and now that he doesn't have to sweat madonna anymore he's probably back to business. plus, jeremy piven is the man. if this is good i'll be stoked for sherlock holmes.

Aug 8 - 09:13 AM

The Truth About Jack Hair

Matt d

Oh look, the same plot as all of his films. Diamond form must be another way of saying, "Guy Richie rediscovered his own formula".

**** him, after Lock Stock, Snatch and Layer Cake there's nothing worth watching from this guy.

Aug 8 - 09:20 AM

thrillhaus

Matthew Reeves

Guy Ritchie had nothing to do with the great film, "Layer Cake"
Get your info correct before you ignorantly post again

Aug 8 - 09:47 AM

citizenjames

James Ford

wow. that was harsh. the guy incorrectly credited someone. point out the error so he's aware. no need to be a tool about it.

that being said. guy ritchie had two good movies and two movies nobody i know even bothered to see. he's always been the lesser british tarantino which is fine and good. i wish him well.

www.jamesford.wordpress.com

Aug 8 - 10:42 AM

thrillhaus

Matthew Reeves

Guy Ritchie had nothing to do with the great film, "Layer Cake"
Get your info correct before you ignorantly post again

Aug 8 - 09:47 AM

citizenjames

James Ford

www.jamesford.wordpress.com

Aug 8 - 10:42 AM

The Truth About Jack Hair

Matt d

One out of two films doesn't make it an ignorant post - and its still the same plot, something you failed to respond to.

Aug 8 - 10:01 AM

The Truth About Jack Hair

Matt d

One out of three (bad math, on the other hand, does make an ignorant post lol)

Aug 8 - 10:01 AM

astrangefish

Andrew Strange

Could be good, but im not risking a cinema visit after 'REVOLVER', i'll wait till i can see it for free. He's made a couple of good films, but after that ****e, im not willing to risk it (just like wild buffalo tied to my testes won't be able to drag me to see TRANSFORMERS 2).

Aug 8 - 10:07 AM

dahluzz

joe shmo

you always know the brits because they say 'cinema' instead of 'theater' and, not that it was done here, but in general, also use the letter 'u' pretty frivolously (colour? favourite?) not making fun necessarily, just saying.

Aug 8 - 11:19 AM

Andy--Jones

Andy Jones

Ahh that will be the 'English' rubbing off on us 'Brits'. We are terrible over here for speaking 'English' and spelling things the way the 'English' do. And I do believe us 'Brits' go to the theatRE to watch plays and the cinema to watch films? I couldn't be too sure though ( or is that thogh? ) as I am just 'English'.

;)

Andy--Jones

Andy Jones

;)

Aug 30 - 07:17 AM

Mary_Utah

Mary Brennan

I love me some Gerard Butler!! Rawr. I wanted to see the movie because he's in it - but since seeing the trailer, I just want to see it! I think it looks funny/quirky and entertaining!

Aug 8 - 11:31 AM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

This is definately Ritchie's comeback, I think this movie looks sweet! I think this will be like Snatch which to me is his best. I hop this bounces him back I hated REVOLVER, and I heard Swept Away was bad too. Even if this is bad, which I doubt, he'll have Sherlock Holmes to bring him back.

Aug 8 - 11:44 AM

Headlyl

Headly Lamar

If Guy Richie never produces another film worth mentioning, his place on MY shelves is assured twice over with Lock, Stock and Snatch, two films that we have watched again and again with ever-renewing hilarity. We LOVE these films, they are among our all-time favorites. True, Revolver was almost incomprehensible and terribly disappointing, but consider the grievous handicap the man is working in spite of these days--he's married to Madonna,
that catalog of disturbances to stagger the knees and atrophy the mind of any poor sod. Well, I for one and looking forward tremendously to the release of RocknRolla, I can't WAIT to see how Gerard Butler fares in Richieland. He's such an underrated screen presence and as yet has only made a tiny handful of films anyone wants to see--300 and "Beowulf & Grendel" are about all I can manage. Oh OK and "Dracula 2000" for a straight shot of pure, nitro-glycerine-strength masculine beauty, forget the rest of the movie.
:-)

Aug 8 - 12:00 PM

toneelschrijver

Jan Willem Reitsma

I look forward to hearing Thandie Newton talking cockney again. She bowled me over in Gridlock'd.

Aug 8 - 12:31 PM

Jack Waters

zachary leeman

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was highly original and promising, but Revolver sucked and honestly the whole idea to make Sherlock Holmes into a kung- fu action movie just sounds like parody. But, if Ritchie serves up a badass non stop thrill ride here I'll jump back onto the Ritchie fan train.

Aug 8 - 12:33 PM

Kevin E.

Kevin Eisenberg

I was under the impression that the fighting in Sherlock Holmes was more like bare-knuckle boxing than kung-fu.

Just because his movies revolve around heists and money-grabs doesn't mean their the same damn movie. Lock Stock and Snatch are 2 very different movies. Hopefully this will bring him back, hes a fun director when hes on his A game.

Aug 8 - 03:49 PM

coltjohnson1156

Colt Johnson

I haven't seen Revolver, but I liked Snatch and I liked Lock, Stock even more. The Guy's got style and Rocknrolla looks like a fistful of stylish awesomeness right to the face, and c'mon, who doesn't like that?

Aug 8 - 12:55 PM

Joe Utichi

Joe Utichi

Sorry to disappoint, but Thandie doesn't speak Cockney in the film =/

Aug 8 - 01:51 PM

Kevin E.

Kevin Eisenberg

Aug 8 - 03:49 PM

thereign

lance berry

This has the underrated Idris Elba from the British tv series Ultraviolet. I'm there.

Aug 8 - 08:53 PM

Rash Hunt

Rash Hunt

Not the same movie, but typically the same plot I'd agree. Always an ensemble of criminals in competition for the same goal - be it a diamond, pot or money.

Aug 8 - 09:41 PM

MaxFisher14

Jack Essenberg

Aug 9 - 05:44 PM

Headlyl

Headly Lamar

See?? That's what I think too...
:-)

Headly

Aug 12 - 10:05 AM

Critics Consensus
Critics Consensus

Transcendence is a Sci-Fi Snooze

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Picture gallery of movie bears

Good Friday