Nonsense

Massive pile of shite, going to start using a different review site from now on. This is the third time I've got a film out on tomatoes recommendation only to have my evening wasted.
Lee Charters
04-27-2013 12:50 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Catbus

* Catbus!

The good thing about this movie? The fact that it has scenes from 'The Shining'. All the tension comes from that.
Otherwise, it is an illustration that there are crackpots that will take every aspect (real or imagined "there's a face in the clouds!") that supports their delicately constructed scenario, and disregard anything that detracts from it.
And if I want to see examples of that, I've got YouTube.

Oct 30 - 06:18 AM

Vango HdriPhotography

Vango HdriPhotography

You know, some things presented in this film is rather intriguing, to a point . Beyond that, the editorial by multiple persons is what makes the film float. Kinda like OJ Simpsons defence lawyers. Give multiples theories at once to confuse the jury to make it interesting but not enough to convict. It makes great Movies and TV, but everyone knows it's just a bunch hot air.

Oct 4 - 10:59 PM

John Dinca

John Dinca

I thought it was super interesting.

Oct 1 - 05:40 AM

Jimmy C.

Jimmy Cricket

Amateur film critic throws out ridiculous conspiracy and pseudo-symbolism theories. This is basement film-making at its worst. Complete garbage.

Sep 29 - 09:43 AM

Jimmy C.

Jimmy Cricket

+1

Sep 29 - 09:42 AM

Sean Gall

Sean Gall

Lee is correct, the movie is filled with Dialed in "interviews" of people rambling about nothing, there are a few kernels of actual knowledge here but everything is arm chair Psychology and not even sensible at that.
There are statements made in the movie as "fact" which werent bothered to be checked for validity and some of the people speaking literally make ZERO sense.

Sep 26 - 03:33 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

I guess there weren't enough Transformers in it for you.

Sep 25 - 10:50 AM

Michael Weiss

Michael Weiss

Aw man, that's harsh! You didn't like it whatsoever? I'm only half way through and I can't wait to finish it. I thought the parts of the obvious and intentional inserts were really interesting. I'm a huge Kubrick fan again for the first time in a decade.

May 24 - 02:16 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile