Ross Noble - Randomist - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ross Noble - Randomist Reviews

½ March 27, 2007
Noble is a genius. Love it!
October 24, 2012
Not the most well prepared show as Ross just carried away chatting with audience. Ross is definitely the most spontaneous comedian in the entire world. It's brilliant that the audience keep asking him to finish quick as the carpark is closing.
½ July 5, 2009
Hil-freakin-arious! Ross Noble is probably the best improvisational comedian there is - he only has 2 or 3 set jokes/stories and all the rest he makes up as he goes along. Truly great to see, live or on DVD!
June 12, 2009
Being the largest of the four current dvds Ross Noble has brought out you would think it would have too much stuff and would get boring, or would use the same jokes again and again. You would be very mistaken.

True some jokes are used again, but they are all done in a different way each time, making each take absolutely brilliant.

Overall Ross Noble delievers his improvisational comedy as easily as any other comedian and ultimately tops most of the other top acts.

A must see for any Comic Lover.
½ December 7, 2008
My god one watched the entire dvd...well worth it though!
February 10, 2008
December 17, 2007
It doesn't even cover me little owl boobs! I nearly died laughing watching this, true story!
November 28, 2007
Oh how he makes me laugh
November 15, 2007
OMG! this is piss ya pants funny! (if you get him that is!). Local boy done good. Main feature is filmed at the City Hall in Toon. BUY IT!!
October 30, 2007
the funniest stand up around (except bill bailey). 4 discs worth of non stop laughter, including a show that goes on for so long that some people try to leave before the car park closes. the funniest thing i've seen in ages. buy it, 19.99 for 4 discs and over 6 hours of comedy, easily worth it.
October 14, 2007
Hilarious! The title says it all really... he just goes off on one for a few hours weaving jokes and strange tales into each other. You are guaranteed to laugh... after all look how long it is!!
September 28, 2007
6 hours of Noble... too much? You must be kidding!
August 19, 2007
woohoo! im on this dvd!!!!! (well my voice)
½ July 22, 2007
Not quite as funny as Billy Connolley or Bill Bailey, but pretty damn close. DVD has HOURS of excellent stuff.
June 27, 2007
The man is truely insane he's great. Pleace check it out
June 16, 2007
LEDGEND, must own DVD!
June 10, 2007
This may just be my favorite stand up ever.
May 30, 2007
I do like ross noble... although he does look suspiciously like my old college tutor, nah he is great you should see this!!
May 29, 2007
Love it, even in his home town people are more worried about getting out before the car park closes, rather than listening to the encore.
Also seeing Jimmy Carr punching him out was funny
½ May 10, 2007
This man is just a random genius!