• Unrated, 1 hr. 40 min.

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Round Ireland With A Fridge Reviews

December 15, 2013
I loved the book but, to be honest, this was always going to be a gentle comedy. It's OK if you expect nothing more than a bit of Sunday evening telly but you're not going to be belly laughing.
August 6, 2012
I really really liked the book. I am so disappointed that this is not very good at all even though it stars Tony Hawks who wrote the book. Just not funny. The book is hilarious.
July 13, 2012
I love the book this film is based on, so it's a big disappointment it's as flat as it is. Tony Hawks wrote, produced and starred in the film, so you'd imagine it wouldn't be as plagued wiith obvious studio tinkering (adding of an unnecessary romance plot, for one) and wouldn't have so much rotten, unfunny dialogue in it. Shame, but if you're tied to a chair it passes 90 minutes pleasantly enough.
April 10, 2012
An fantastically funny and original book where the author undertakes a frivolous bet to hitchhike around Ireland with a fridge. A life affirming tale of how rich and wonderful life can be. Unfortunately it fails to translate into an enjoyable small budget movie. The pace is slow and fans of the book might balk at the unnecessary changes.
March 22, 2012
The concept of a man hitchhiking around Ireland with a fridge should be hilarious but somehow ends up being unoriginal, predictable and far from hilarious.
October 25, 2010
Very entertaining and glad we saw it - slightly slow and whimsical at first but really picked up and worth watching just to see a fridge being taken surfing !