97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - The Movie Reviews

December 17, 2010
it has good characters and good animation with great acting and drama i would actually consider it underrated by today's standards because when you think about it nowadays every time you mention the name Rudolph the red nosed reindeer people and children will immediately think of the Rankin Bass classic from the 1960s
Bradley W

December 3, 2012
Loved this as a kid
Dillon L

December 26, 2011
Cheesy musical numbers and annoying characters. Inferior to the original.
iLeo
iLeo

January 21, 2008
Still one of the best!
MovieGuruDude72
May 30, 2007
There is only one Rudolph Christmas movie and it has that Burl Ives snowman wandering around with his banjo and Yukon Cornelius and The Bumble (Bumbles bounce!) and the Island of Misfit Toys, including The Charlie in a Box. NOT this cheap rip off with Whoopi Goldberg. Sorry. This was terrible.
CaireBaire
January 2, 2009
Oh the memories of when I was a wee little girl!! Priceless!! I ALWAYS looked forward to when they were going to show this movie on TV (and of course we had a total of about 4 channelsl, so it wasn't too hard to narrow it down!) I still feel a liittle "girly" everytime this comes on, but sadly my older kids aren't so sentimentally moved. They have far too many channels and computer games to compete with their attention. Too bad. Sometime the good ole days really WERE the good ole days -- as far as tv goes, at least for our kids. . .
sourpuss05us
July 28, 2008
When I was younger I used to watch this all the time. Even in the middle of the year. I still love the movie!
March 9, 2014
I personally don't find this movie terrible, but it's not that good. I see that it was trying to be modern, upbeat and exciting, but it is more like "meh".
Matthew M.
November 8, 2013
This movie is not what I would call a classic. Even though it has a different story, it does not exceed my expectations. Whoopie Goldberg seems to be the only one in this movie who is not bland, but even she fails on some occasions in this movie.
December 22, 2012
Nice good movie. It's old so that's why it isn't god enough.
December 7, 2012
This is one of the best Christmas movies I've ever seen; it was my favorite growing up as a child, and remains my favorite now. I can't recommend it more.
January 18, 2012
I grew up watching this movie. It was my favorite. I still watch it today. It is a great family film. Stormella is the best villain, and Whoopi Goldberg is great as the voice of her. Great Film :D
Dillon L

December 26, 2011
Cheesy musical numbers and annoying characters. Inferior to the original.
December 10, 2011
how can my kids watch this ?
July 24, 2011
With forgettable songs and less-than-stunning animation, this film is a very mediocre imitation of the Rankin/Bass television special done in 2D animation.

December 17, 2010
December 7, 2010
It has good new characters and a great cast, but Rudolph is getting old...give it up!
Faroeislander
July 23, 2010
Kinda cute, but there are a lot of better animated movies out there.
garfield2710
July 13, 2010
This movie tries to improve off the animated classic, but it just doesn't work.
Andrew G.
September 27, 2009
It isn't very well known, but that's because it doesn't stand out compared to other animated films. The voices are decent and story makes sense but it just isn't memorable enough. Rudolph's Movie seems more like a fan fiction than an official film.