Ruggine (Rust) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ruggine (Rust) Reviews

October 8, 2012
interesting seeing the beautiful scenery of Italy and the countryside.. not really a good movie though, slow moving, kinda dull and boring, never really understood what the plot was even up-to the 45th minute (Did watch it with English Subtitles So I did follow everything) just not my type of movie.
July 30, 2013
The story of a child molester in an Italian town and an examination on the impact of the lives of the children who were involved in the events which led to a tragic demise. Gaglianone's structure is slightly unbalanced and sometimes confusing, with his present day storyline failing to blend well with the flashbacks. However, the performances by the cast of children and Filippo Timi as the dark and insane paedophile are powerful and redeem the film's sometimes unnecessary and clumsy art-house experimentations.
March 9, 2013
An astonishing story of pedophilia. Beutiful photography and particular screenplay. Very very well performed.
October 8, 2012