Run For Your Wife Reviews

½ June 1, 2014
Giving it half a star because all the dodgy cameos resulted in appearance fees being donated to the Actors' Benevolent Fund. I had heard the film was bad, but had no idea how truly dreadful it was...
December 28, 2013
This movie has been hated by critics and most people but the one thing that I can agree on is the main character is such a Bad lair I mean Jim carry character in Lair Lair will look at this and be thinking "Bitch please". the movie itself felt a bit unfunny and selfish at times but I am giving it two stars because I liked a couple of sense and this movie to me is not as Bad as people say it is but that's just me.
February 23, 2013
That 1,000,000 could've been donated to charity and every single person on the planet would benefit a lot more.
½ October 25, 2013
This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The acting, if that's what you call it is some of the most dire I've ever seen. Personal note to Danny Dyer, Please stop.
½ February 14, 2013
Every bit appalling as you would fear.
February 20, 2013
Danny Dyer. Stop making films. Just stop.
February 16, 2013
Even for a British film its just terrible. i wish i could give it minus stars
February 6, 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this film - must hold the record for the number of British Cameo's. Ray Cooney is a genius!