Trailer Bulletin: "Rush Hour 3"

My grandmother always said "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all." (Too bad I became a film critic, eh granny?) But today I'll follow her advice while offering you the brand-new trailer to "Rush Hour 3."

Let's just say I'm not a fan of the series and then go on to explain how the trailer is 40% mildly kinetic action stuff and 60% comedic banter that's not all that comedic. But what do I know? The first two "Rush Hour" flicks combined to gross something like 531 billion dollars.

My favorite part of the trailer is when Chris Tucker calls the cab driver a smelly Frenchman. Tucker got paid $25 million for this movie because nobody in the world could deliver that line so well.

Directed by Brett Ratner, "Rush Hour 3" hits theaters on August 10th. Here's that trailer.

Comments

SolidChamp

Thomas Bellmore

It looks about as good as the last one. In other words, an average buddy comedy rehash. I won't be rushing out to see this. Get it? "Rushing out to see this". See what I did there?

May 4 - 01:15 AM

Elixir

Birdy Man

i actually thought that was kind of funny then again i didn't mind the other ones either. my family always gets a kick out of those two

May 4 - 03:44 AM

nalindra

nalindra ferdinando

[b]Awesome and funny![/b]
I don't know why the complains,the trailer is so funny specially Tucker.Forget 25 mil jus go and watch the movie and then decide.I enjoyed the first 2 films and this looks good as well.The cab driver and the funny chinese master was hilarious and if no one found that funny man thats kinda scary.

Overall a great trailer for a buddy cop film and I 'm really lookin forward for this.

May 4 - 05:12 AM

TheOneStudentFilmDirector

John Handem

Dude if you dont laugh out loud at least three times during that then what is wrong with you!!!???

May 4 - 06:00 AM

Agro

Agro Thehorse

[b]"A Brett Ratner Film"[/b]
LOL @ "A Brett Ratner Film." Like he's an auteur that's built an impeccable brand. What a wanker.

May 4 - 07:19 AM

RandomVirus

Roger Cross

I'm so torn when it comes to Rattner.

On one hand, he's responsible for the total shitstorm that was X-3.

On the other, he's also (albeit) partly responsible for the amazing Prison Break show (directed the pilot, attached as exec. prod. for the rest.)

But I think I could narrow it down to such: The man makes a shitty movie.

May 4 - 11:28 AM

Xhrix

David Smith

I'm sorry, maybe it's just early in the morning for me, but that trailor gave me the serious giggles in a good way.

May 4 - 08:09 AM

MovieSamurai

j _

I concur

May 4 - 09:49 AM

ksduded

Khurram Suhrwardy

I laughed out loud a few times through that trailer. Specially in the end when the chinese speaks french. Chris tucker was has usualy funny self and Chan was charasmatic as always. Though I really liked the first Rush Hour movies... I will be there on the opening night

May 4 - 08:59 AM

skasforfags

Andy Grant

Saw it last night at the Spidey premier. Didn't laugh at all. SORRY.

May 4 - 09:19 AM

MovieSamurai

j _

I concur

May 4 - 09:49 AM

A Lapse In Reason

Nick Haskell

Doesn't look bad at all to me. I liked the first two a lot, didn't see them in the theatre though prob wont see this one in a theatre either.

May 4 - 10:02 AM

digitalsoul68

Bevan Calo

Jokes about the French and jabs at accents and Asians. just what we need in America right now.

May 4 - 10:10 AM

notimpressed

Steve Martens

[b]Looks Awesome!!![/b]
If you're an idiot. God, that looks cliched, moronic, and only suitable for kids with ADD. The first one was a trifle, the second one sucked, and this is exactly what I expect the third to be.

May 4 - 10:47 AM

RandomVirus

Roger Cross

I'm so torn when it comes to Rattner.

On one hand, he's responsible for the total shitstorm that was X-3.

But I think I could narrow it down to such: The man makes a shitty movie.

May 4 - 11:28 AM

skasforfags

Andy Grant

I think Rattner films are entertaining if you are 12.

May 4 - 01:05 PM

Now it's dark

Kirby K

Something smells like Roman Polanski's soiled underpants.

May 4 - 05:53 PM

Critics Consensus
Critics Consensus

Transcendence is a Sci-Fi Snooze

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Picture gallery of movie bears

Summer Movies