Rush Hour 3 Reviews

May 24, 2013
There's not much reason for this film. There's nothing new in it and it's preposterous.
thmtsang
August 6, 2007
Third installation of the unlikely comedy duo. Lee and Carter find themselves in Paris hunting down the triads to save a girl.
½ August 14, 2007
Run of the mill, identikit police action comedy, worst than the first two because its just the same and no different, although the first was alright. Tucker is reasonably funny but Chan should retire, the ending is impressive at the Eiffel Tower but becomes way too stupid very quickly, they jump off the top for christs sake, its just so dumb and predictable.
sanjurosamurai
½ December 2, 2007
was it inevitable that this franchise would falter so bad? probably. i loved the first two, but while this one had some good action and very funny moments, it also had some terrible action, stale jokes, and the chemistry between the characters faltered a lot mostly due to tucker i think. the terrible end killed this film for me, but to be honest, i'd still watch a 4th one in an instant.
½ August 1, 2011
Shouldn't have been made. Had bits and pieces of laughter, but struggled really hard to be like the first two films.
½ March 28, 2007
More of the same as the first 2 films but this time ending up in Paris for the finale. Although the franchise is starting to get a little old now, the first had a good story the 2nd is my fave for the action and comedy and this is more like the second film. Just getting a bit predictable now, but still good fun!
½ April 24, 2011
A bit late and nonsensical. Do not go into this movie expecting a great story with great acting. Instead it is a fun comedy with very funny moments.
TheGame90
January 29, 2011
Not really better or worst than the other 2 (even though the other 2 are better....you figure it out). They pretty much are doing the same thing. But it's kinda fun. The scene when the get in the taxi for the first time is pretty fun. And it was fun to see Polanski in it.
TheDudeLebowski65
½ July 15, 2010
This is the worst one of the series. Tucker and Chan are more annoying than ever. The action sucks, the directing sucks and story is lame. These two actors should quit and so should Ratner who only made one good film in his entire career. Rush Hour 3 is hopefully the final entry in this terrible series of films. The humour is as usual stupid, and the plot sucks and everything else does to. I was more irritated than anything else watching this film, I kept watching hoping it would get better, but no avail it didn't.
½ June 25, 2010
not as good as the first two. C+
December 26, 2007
"If you're half Chinese, I'm half black. I'm your brother and I'm fly. You down with that, Snoopy? That's dope, innit?
- Sorry, Lee. You can't be black. There's a height requirement."

The third (and final?) installment in the 'Rush Hour' series is the worst of them all. The change of scenery just doesn't help if the makers are lacking new ideas.

It took 6 years to get Tucker to participate in the film. Tucker's just been sittin' around his mansion, enjoying all the money he's got from the series. Another 20 million and Tucker's in it again. The major reason to why 'Rush Hour 3' fails completely is the before mentioned lack of new ideas but also the fact that Tucker seems kinda uninterested to the role. His jokes are "funny" but they're all the same as in the first two films.

'Rush Hour 3' brings nothing new to the series. In my opinion, it would've been best that this film would never been made. The first two ones seemed, even though they are basically the same, kinda fresh to the buddy cop genre, but 'Rush Hour 3' is a 90 minute waste of time.

I've heard rumors of a fourth installment to the series. According to the interweb, Tucker's still agreed to make a film, based on the contract he made with the film company. Will it be another 'Rush Hour' or something else? Hoping on something else...
3niR
May 17, 2010
Waiting for the fourth one.
½ March 29, 2010
If Rush Hour was a horse it would have been shot and made into dog food years ago. Unfortunately the public seem quite happy to chow down on pedigree chum, just as long as there is enough to get fat on and it doesn't mean we have to use our brains. Using our brains sucks!
MANUGINO
½ July 5, 2009
Very funny like the other's but this time with a european style. Great movie!

The unlikely cop duo, continue their unique brand of crime-fighting and high-kicking comedy. This time around, LAPD Detective James Carter and Chinese Chief Inspector Lee must travel to Paris to battl...( read more )e a wing of the Chinese organized crime family, the Triads.
Chiefilms
January 26, 2010
2.5 at best but I love the Rush Hour series. It's not all fun and games but it's all fun and games here, don't make sense but neither does Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.
January 13, 2010
I thought it was funny, but I haven't seen the previous two yet, and I'm sure they're much more original, even thought this movie was really funny!
½ August 26, 2007
Watch this funny azz movie... took me a while to finally watch it but I'm glad az that I did.. Real Blackenese comedy ^_^
June 9, 2009
aw hale naw, dat a sword! aw hale nale, Lee he gotta Uzi!..... aw hale they be writing a Rush hour foe?
LorenzoVonMatterhorn
July 29, 2007
The movie has a number of plot holes and pretty unbelievable scenes. The shooting scene in the beginning and the way the bad guy tried to escape sliding down the building is unreal. I mean it's too risky and attracts too much attention. Plus he was running away while in real life he should have behaved in a way to be unnoticed. And the fighting scene on the Eiffel tower. Is it the best place to execute the daughter of an ambassador? The center and most visited location in Paris? But despite these drawbacks I can say the movie is great. It has this ineradicable charm that will live for years. Rush Hour 3 is a rare movie that can be watched time again and still be enjoyable. Chan and Tucker are perfect and no other of their recent movies is as watchable as Rush Hour series. Special attention should be given to Max von Sydow. I saw him in Exorcist. The movie of early 70's. Thirty five years later he still looks the same. This man never ages. Ever. I guess he made a deal with the devil who visited him during filming of Exorcist.
ajaymuthecooldevils
½ February 18, 2007
As I thought the movie was not too different from the last sequel... A comedy about police and detective... But now they two get off to France... The story was kinda predictable... About who is the man behind all of that case... The comedy was pretty funny, but not all... I enjoyed the first half of this movie... They were really funny.... Especially the scene in the dojo scene... It's really funny at all... But when the movie get more nearly to the end, it just get boring... The action was less and the comedy was none... It just don't know where the movie will go and what genre is that... But after all, a pretty funny movie... Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker acting are so natural... Love it...