Sailor Moon R the Movie: Promise of the Rose - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sailor Moon R the Movie: Promise of the Rose Reviews

June 28, 2013
Mamoru threw a flower at me!!!
July 15, 2014
Beautiful and emotional story plot that captures the true essence of love and friendship in Sailor Moon's first movie franchise.
April 15, 2014
One of my friends came on the TV while this was on. Call it sick, but the force of his spunk was so hard that it impaled my TV screen.

Faggot still owes me 470 quid.....
August 3, 2013
since i am kinda still getting into Sailor Moon i will say Promise of the Rose is a pretty good movie

great romantic story, great action this movie has it all
½ March 31, 2013
The Japanese version is better than the Englsih dub. The song "Moon Revenge" is awesome! (played where "Power of Love" is played)
January 30, 2013
Infectiously romantic
January 29, 2013
A great movie. If you like the show, you should definitely watch it.
December 7, 2012
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
December 2, 2012
are you kidding me you call this a movie
½ June 29, 2012
I love it, just felt it was too demonic in parts and scary. The flower thing just really my thing. But I adore Sailor Moon and it is still watchable, so a 3 1/2 is pretty decent.
August 18, 2012
My Fav Sailor Moon Movie! Idon't know why but all Sailor Moon Shows even the live action ones are my fav anime and japanese shows ..... I can't help it lol.....
July 28, 2012
I watched it when I was little, but I can't remember much, only that I was awesome!
July 16, 2012
This was my all-time favorite Sailor Moon movie, it had the romance, the drama, and the action that I loved to watch. I especially loved the flash-backs.
June 2, 2012
i wolud like this for my grandbaby
May 26, 2012
I always was a sailor moon freak!!!
April 6, 2012
My old fav TV show's 1st movie
February 25, 2012
This movie is really great, even for me, a teenager. It brings back so many memories of me watching the show in our old living room and shouting "Moon Crystal POWER!!!" and spinning around like a ballerina. I'd suggest anyone to watch it and the show itself. It's really unique and interesting.
½ February 15, 2012
i saw this like a long time ago it was weird i use to like love the show
January 29, 2012
this movie was good and I love darren
January 8, 2012
anime is japanese cartoons. KEWL!!