Sailor Moon S - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sailor Moon S Reviews

December 24, 2012
I adore Sailor Moon and this movie rocked.
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
July 28, 2012
Really good! Sailor Moon Rocks!
May 20, 2012
I've heard it's better than some people say it is, assuming this isn't the kiddie version of it.
March 12, 2012
Pretty crap story, but I love my Sailor Moon.
January 8, 2012
Anime is the cartoon they eva showed on tv
December 5, 2011
im a nerd, so sue me...i like Sailor Moon...
May 3, 2011
I loved the series so I loved the movies. So beautiful.
March 14, 2010
Sailor Moon S is considered one of the darkest story lines in the series, partly due to the villains' ultimate goal of destroying, rather than conquering, all life in the world, as well as ethical themes of sacrifice. The arc is characterized by the appearance of three new Sailor Senshi: Sailors Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn. It also reintroduces the character of Sailor Pluto and gives her a civilian identity, Setsuna Meioh. In the anime, Chibiusa is seen for the first time in her capacity as Sailor Chibi Moon. The series antagonists are the Death Busters, led by mad scientist Professor Tomoe and the Witches 5.
June 17, 2009
I actually own this. Not bad for a Sailor Moon movie.
January 14, 2009
I bought the movie on VHS not to long ago but I havent had time to watch it yet! So im gonna make time to watch the episodes then watch the movie!
February 19, 2006
i think that sailor moon is the greatest thing ive ever seen....in anime, though there are other good ones. =D
March 17, 2007
Sailor Moon is sweet! ^.^
May 30, 2007
I LOve Sailor moon i'm steel a kid in side1
May 4, 2008
oh i remember this show. weirddd
April 25, 2008
Anime Boston 2004 convention that it will lose the rights to the Sailor Moon movies at the end of this year. After December 31, 2004, it will no longer print the movies. Geneon stated that their movie rights are non-renewable, so these plans are definite. Although this does not include the Sailor Moon S or SuperS TV series, which are part of a different contract, it seems unlikely that their TV rights will last much longer.
I hope everyone who visits still finds something useful here for them, though. Thanks for visiting!
April 18, 2008
DUUUUUDE I LOVED SAILOR MOON EVER SINCE I WAS A KIDDO!!!!
and i still do even though i dont watch it
April 18, 2008
its a very good movie
January 18, 2008
Pretty crap story, but I love my Sailor Moon.
January 4, 2008