• Unrated, 1 hr. 26 min.

62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Samantha - An American Girl Holiday Reviews

Dannielle A

November 4, 2008
The beginning was a little slow but then it got really REALLY REALLY good at the end and I LOVED it!!!
the0high0end0of0low
January 27, 2009
I remember watching this when it first came out,i liked it then,and it's okay now.
Annasophia robb was funny to watchinG
i love her now.
The american girl movies are pretty good,cute,children films.
justme2126
February 24, 2008
I loved these books as a young girl and with an niece i'm so happy they are still around so i can share them with her. Wonderful adaptation.
Clockwise
December 13, 2007
Well, I didn't expect this to be too true to the books, and of course it had alterations in the plot. I guess the reason I didn't think it was very good was because I didn't think they did many of the characters very well; I thought Cornelia and Uncle Gard were pretty true to the books, but Grandmary and Samantha and Nellie didn't feel right. (Grandmary was SO not done right! But I don't think that was the actresses' fault, more the writers', I guess.) It wasn't really bad, but they could have been more careful with their characters.
CrziAzn
August 31, 2007
I have been an American Girl since elementary school. It's wonderful that they are now making movies out of the stories!
aquablueangel94
July 31, 2007
I only saw it once and it wasnt the whole thing so I cant really decide whether I like it or not. But who cares it has AnnaSophia Robb in it and she rocks the camera!!!
ilovedaniel234
June 26, 2007
Go AnnaSophia Robb! She doesn't look anything like that anymore. Her hair is blonde now not dark brown.
May 15, 2007
I would have liked it better if it stuck more closely to the books. I like the Felicity one better, even though it also veered from the books...but then again that might be because I just like the Felicity stories better anyway...meh, whatever.
JonasWasAmazing
March 5, 2007
I haven't seen this movie yet, but I want to, and I'm sure it will be good because AnnaSophia Robb is in it, and she is such a wonderful actress, and a great person.
tylerwells
March 22, 2007
I know I'm a guy and I shouldn't know anything about the dolls (which i reallly don't) I thought this was a fun film (esp. for a tv film)
bbell8822
December 25, 2006
This is a wonderful movie, just like the books. So is the Felicity and Molly movie too. This is one you have to see!
Byrds7
November 26, 2006
You have got to see this one too. If you love a holiday movie this is the one. It's sooo good. Samantha is Violet in Willy Wonker.
carissabethany
October 24, 2006
A great little Christmas flick. I fell in love the first time I saw it! Annasophia Robb is a perfect little actress. Very sweet ending!
Charlie E.
July 2, 2012
I really liked this movie and would watch it again. This is the first movie I saw Annasophia Robb in and had to double check, because of the hair change and didnt know it's the girl from charlie and the chocolate factory. But it shows how good actress she is, because this movie is completely opposite from the other. I loved the set, and the outfits they wore, and the happy ending.
October 26, 2010
I loved it. it was so good and kid friendly too it is a true story of the american girls samantha and nellie