Rur˘ni Kenshin: Seis˘ hen (Samurai X: Reflection) Reviews

sanjurosamurai
½ January 26, 2007
a huge disappointment as the final chapter of this groundbreaking series. the telling of the events was muddled and incoherent, and in contrast to trust and betrayal this film just falls so short. it still has value in that the characters are interesting to watch even in such an inept film, but it was hard to watch the series end this way.
April 23, 2007
Great movie for both teams. SWORDPLAY for the BOYS and ROMANCE for the GIRLS. Bit violent for kids though ^_^
½ March 20, 2007
Decent, but lousy in comparison to its predecessor OVA. Just an attempt to cash in on the franchise.
½ February 14, 2013
it is a sequal to samuri x andinorder to understand it you need to wach the whole series other that it s a sad movie but it worth watching
August 2, 2006
The first episode of this final project in the Kenshin saga is just a series of flashbacks paying tribute to many of the most memorable scenes from the TV show. The second episode than tries to have an epic final confrontation between Kenshin and his guilt ridden past, but doesn't quite pull it off. But it does end the series better than the TV show did, and that's at least worth seeing; it wraps up everything very nicely and hints at a possible future series.
½ June 12, 2009
Very interesting Side Stories of Kenshin, and the Legacy of him. Very well done. few slow sections but still ok.
½ May 17, 2009
DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVE ANY LOVE FOR KENSHIN! It is both depressing and pitiful. The voice actors didn't know what the crap was going on. I could go on...
May 12, 2008
While it's good to see some scenes from the Jinchuu Arc and some re-animated scenes from the series. Most of this is simply filler.
July 20, 2007
Another OVA for Rurouni Kenshin. Not as good as the first, but after watching all of the series, it's DAMN depressing and sad.
The author of the manga hates it, though, because he feels that manga should always have a happy ending. I can see it, but it's hard to fault this too much, either.
I love pretty much anything Kenshin, so there ya go.
July 19, 2007
This movies is a huge flashback of the Rurouni Kenshin series, and is the final chapter of Kenshin's life. It almost made me cry...
July 18, 2007
Grandest movie
Enjoy anime/manga to the fullest good or bad sad or funny they get plus stars in my book
July 6, 2007
The end made me bawl like a baby the first time I watched it. I was crying for more than an hour. I bawled the second and third times I watched it, too. I'm pretty sure I wull cry every time. This movie is one of the most romantic thing ever.
½ May 28, 2007
movie that u see only after u know who kenshin himura was. This movie is to be seen with an open heart for all things come to an end...this samurai what is it he seeks in his life and does he find it...this movie is sugoi
May 20, 2007
Perfect ending to the Rurouni Kenshin t.v. series. Sad ending but peaceful outcome to our sweet wanderer.
April 30, 2007
Even though it's not the actual ending of RK, I still liked this movie. Seeing the Meiji characters in lifelike animation was new.
April 12, 2007
A very, very sad film.. Looking at the memories of there past lives. And all the troubles in it. Both of them are getting ready to die but they need to see each other before this couple does.. Beutiful art highly recommended seeing this film..
January 24, 2007
You need to have seen the series for any emotional connection to take place. But the editing in this movie is perfect. Kenshin is my favorite screen hero.
½ January 2, 2007
I loved it..... I just didn't like the ending that much. However it was a very depressingly good story.
½ October 11, 2006
Heheh a Kenshin movie! So it was awesome..but the voices and art was kinda...erm different ^^; (isn't every anime movie?) but all in all great movie! Some good humor in it too! ^^