Santa Fe Bound - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Santa Fe Bound Reviews

bbcfloridabound
December 30, 2008
This 1936 Movie is not a bad one for early era cowboy films. Tom Tyler is the hero cowboy in this story, as he's riding along the trail he comes across a bandit shooting a rancher for his $5000 bank roll (1936 $5000 = 2009 100,000) So Tom being the good cowboy he is shoots the bandit, well rancher dies, but before he does he gives Tom a message. Well Tom assumes the identity of the bandit to try and find out who the bad guys are. And our beautiful leading lady thinks Tom killed her father. My copy of this film came from the Mill Creek Western Classics 50 pack, and the film kept jumping and skipping, but my guess is all copies do this. It had a good story line, but a 2.5 stars as its a 1936 with the film jitters.
bbcfloridabound